Chapter 7.5

Chapter 7.5. Just a filler!!

AllMight slid the door open to the infirmary, in his normal lanky form. He pushed his blonde unruly hair back. He seemed happy, or so Recovery Girl noticed.

"Have you come to gloat about how you beat this girl?"She muttered distastefully.

"It was actually the other way around."AllMight answers. "I can finally leave this world in peace!"He exaggerates. "She's going to be one hell of hero!"

"You think so?"She narrows her eyes and sighs. "She had two broken ribs. It was a miracle her lungs were not punctured. You really hurt this girl."

"I had to give it a little more than usual. I didn't mean to hurt her, she's just, very capable."AllMight says.

"Yes, very capable."Recovery Girl mutters. "What can you tell me about this boy? He's been in the infirmary three times already! The year has just started! Why didn't you prevent this!? AllMight?"

"I'm sorry, Recovery Girl!"AllMight says. Feeling guilty about Izuku having his arm broken due to the quirk he had passed down to him.

"It's not me you need to apologize to!"Recovery Girl fumes. "Yesterday and Today he has come to me completely fatigued! This isn't something that can easily be healed! I've given him emergency first aid and an I.V drip. But now, all we can do is wait for both of them to heal on their own..."She squints her eyes at him. "I know you gave him your power, but whether he is your favorite or not, you have to stop indulging him!"

"No, you're completely right. I was sympathizing with him too much, so I hesitated. But, uh..."AllMight pauses. "Can you keep it down? At least when talking about one for all..?"AllMight whispers. "It is common knowledge about my injury and my true form around the staff. But only you, the principal, an old friend of mine and Midoriya know about my quirk."

"Oh, right."Recovery Girl sighs and checks on Lucy quickly. "Mr.Natural born hero. The symbol of peace. Isn't it important for you to remain as the symbol of peace and a natural born hero, huh?"

AllMight clenches his fist. "Without me. This superhuman society would fall to evil. That's the responsibility those who wield this power must bear!"

"Then that makes it all the more important...that you guide this boy properly!!"

AllMight nods and scratches the back of his neck. "So, I owe an apology to this girl as well? She slashed at my skin!"

"You're already healed!"Recovery Girl exclaims. "Her body seems to be healing quickly as well though. She should be able to walk by the afternoon, but not enough to wield her quirk until a day or so."

_____

After School

Izuku opens his eyes, he yawned and tried stretching. Only for his arm to sting in pain. He hissed and sat up. Where was he?

"You're awake."

He looks up. Lucy was sitting on a chair, she was looking out the window. Her torso completely bandaged. His face grew red quickly. All that was covering her were bandages!

Lucy turned to look at him.

"Wh-What happened to you?"Izuku asked. His eyes widening as he remembered she was to fight AllMight. "He hurt you that badly?"He breathed out.

"Just two broken ribs."Lucy shrugs.

"How did your match go?"Izuku asks. Afraid to ask, he didn't want to think about how ruthless AllMight had been with her. He hoped she had at least had a fighting chance against him.