Prologue

Happy Birthday Ani 💖 

You are officially 15 baby! You are among one of the most beautiful person i have met. And you are the cutest girl in braces in this whole world. I mean what the hell, who looks so damn good in freaking braces. I am telling you that at least more than five boys in school have a crush on you. I mean just look at you. 

I have know you since eight grade, and for one whole year. You never told me you were an army! I mean bRuh. I was jungshooketh to the core. But now I am really grateful to know you are one. Thank you so much for all those amazing moments we spent together and thanks you for giving me hope to write my trashy books.

 All you had done in my life was bring me happiness thank you so much for all the amazing gifts you gave me on my birthday. I never owned any BTS merch, and i was about to die right that moment when you gave me TaeTae's photo card. That little piece of paper meant alot to me and on top of that you gave me a BTS necklace and a pencil pouch. I held all my emotions that day, but as soon as i went home i cried. I cried thanking god for giving me such amazing friends who care about me. And you are one of them I am so thankful for you to exist baby.

I am really sorry, I can't afford to buy you all the different merch. So I thought to gift you something else. I know what i am gifting you isn't enough, but I still hope you like it. 

So for your birthday baby. I am gifting you a book. A book which is written just for you. This book is made just as you like. It's a TaeKook fan fiction, with bottom kook and is of course a slow burn romance. You stories have given me so much inspiration to write, so i thought why not gift you some which you love to do.

I love you with all my heartu and I hope you would like this book. So with out any further ado in Kookie's tone.

L E S G E D I T !

_____________________________________________

"W-Wookie...is d-dead?"

Taehyung whispered, not believing the fact that just escaped his lips.

"I am Sorry Tae...-"

"No! Fuck no he can't die!"

The boy shouted at Jin, who shuddered in response.

"Wook tried his best Tae..." Hoseok calmly held Taehyung in his arms.

"No...no, he promised he would come back...." Tears rolled down the boy's cheek.

"I know baby, he did, but it just didn't work out....."

Taehyung pushed Hoseok away and turned around and stared at his Wook's photo. He was smiling brightly. A smile which was captured in a piece of glossy paper. A smile which was made for the now crying boy. A smile which no one in this world ever be able to see again.

"Tae?" Taehyung turned towards the voice and found the rest of his family crying along with him. 

"Yes?" The boy replied.

"You have to announce it to the rest of the members." 

The boy then nodded and stood up. He wiped my tears knowing that none of the gang's members would want their leader to be bawling over the death of his lover.

_____________________________________________

"Jungkook!" Jimin rushed over in the large corridors until he found the boy. Jungkook pushed the chair he was siting behind when he heard his Hyung.