~4~

Jungkook's was quietly sobbing as Jimin patted his hair, whispering.

"Kookie...it's fine I won't let them hurt you again"

He sniffled and felt himself being slowly pulled up by Jimin's strong arms. He realised someone was approaching them. Jimin side hugged him letting Jungkook lean on him.

Jungkook was quick to wipe his tears to look at the person in front of them, his vison was blurry but as he blinked few times his was frozen in place. Every part of his body stiffened as his vision cleared and Taehyung stood in front of him.

Surprisingly alive and mocking Jungkook with a small smile.

No....This can't happen

Jungkook never missed his aim. That day at the funeral, though his eyes were blurred due to his tears, he was sure the bullet hit Taehyung heart.

His felt anger rise through his body, hands trembling as his muscles flexed, Jimin beside him said lowly trying to calm Jungkook down.

"Jungkook....don't do it...."

Jungkook mind blocked everything out as he punched Taehyung's face. The boy's head whipped sided ways and immediately blood started pouring out of his lip, a light purple bruise forming on his jaw.

Gasps were heard and the members in the room removed their guns. All together rushed forward towards the trio, the leaders had their hands urging to hold their guns but refused to do so as Jimin glared at them.

One of the members kicked Jungkook from the back making Jungkook fall on his knees in pain. More than fifteen guns were pointed at Jungkook. All eyes on Taehyung, waiting for a command. Jimin knew Jungkook messed up really bad, so he thought it was best not to interrupted.

Taehyung's eyes met Jungkook who was on his knees, least bothered about the dangerous weapon pointed at him. Taehyung gritted his teeth and cracked his neck. He sat on his heels and faced the boy. Grabbing his chin, and looking directly at his brown eyes.

"You don't seem very happy to see me, now do you Kookie?~" He said smirking.

Jungkook was furious for Taehyung to call him Kookie, a growl was stuck in the throat as Taehyung's grip tighten around his jaw, eyes focused on his bruised, dried and swollen lips.

Jungkook felt disgusted as Taehyung stared at him, he licked his lips gaining Taehyung's attention on his eyes now. Jungkook leaned forward and Taehyung's breath hitched. The room was pin drop silent, all the members and the leaders starting at the Jungkook's actions.

Jungkook was now inches away from Taehyung's face. Taehyung looked at him with confusion and then Jungkook spat on Taehyung's face. Taehyung's eyes closed as the liquid substance slowly dripped down on his cheek. Jungkook swatted Taehyung's hand away from his face, his eyes caught the surprised looks of the members around them guns still pointed at him.

Taehyung stood up and wiped his face with the with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Let him go." Taehyung said eyeing the boy who pushed his tongue inwards of his cheek.

"But Sir-" HyunA said but stopped knowing the consequences if she spoke. The members lowered their guns and moved back.

Jungkook stood up his jaw clenched as pain washed over his body, he eyes met Taehyung's for the last time then he shoved the elder on the way and exited the room limping. The room's door banged loudly as it shut making few members jump a little.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who was staring at the ground, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"No one is ever gonna speak of what just happened, okay!?"

Members replied with a yes and bowed when Jimin rushed out of the room, knowing exactly where the petite boy must have gone.

It wasn't long enough when he found Jungkook struggling to open the locked door of Jung Suk's room, Jimin from behind held his waist as he punched in the code and entered the lone room. Jungkook was quick to fall on the bed exhausted and in an array of pain.

His hands reached forward as he grabbed the photo frame of Jung Suk. He sighed and looked at his photo....

"baby~" Jung Suk whined as Jungkook snapped another photo from his phone, he changed his angle and leaned forward to click another photo of Jung Suk in a floral crown

"baby~" Jung Suk whined as Jungkook snapped another photo from his phone, he changed his angle and leaned forward to click another photo of Jung Suk in a floral crown. Jungkook motioned Jung Suk to smile but the elder huffed and crossed his arms.

Jungkook pouted at Jung Suk and held up his pointer finger, Jung Suk looked at his finger and sighed in defeat.

"Fine...one last okay?" Jung Suk said and Jungkook smiled brightly. Jung Suk posed and Jungkook jumped in delight looking at the result, he held the phone over to Jung Suk.

Jung Suk hummed and removed the flower crown and placed it on top of Jungkook's head, cupping his face.

"You look much better than me in this..." He said making Jungkook blush.

"My pretty kookie~" Jung Suk whispered and kissed the tip of Jungkook's small nose.....