~5~

sorry for not updating for a month, and i know it's too small chapter as an update, but things are gonna get more heated up in the next chapters.

i hope you guys like violent taekook?

***

~Author's P.O.V~

Jimin carefully put some ointment on Jungkook's busted lip. The younger's head was currently on Jimin's thighs. Jungkook's legs sprawled over the bed, while Jimin's eyes were furrowed, lips pouted and his black locks falling downwards as he cleaned and bandaged Jungkook up.

Jungkook looked up to the elder gaining his attention. They both started at each other for a moment. Jimin nodded, then reached near the headboard of the bed and grabbed Jungkook's phone.

He handed the phone to Jungkook, who quickly opened his notepad, his fingers vigorously touched over the keyboard as he typed. Jimin spoke before Jungkook could show him what he typed.

"I know you want to know how he is still alive." Jungkook looked up at Jimin and nodded his head, biting the inside of his cheek, anger rising up.

"You didn't miss you target Kookie....his heart is located on his right...." Jimin sighed and Jungkook stopped breathing. He sat up from Jimin's legs, getting off the bed but to be pulled back again by Jimin's hands. He struggled to break from Jimin's grip, the elder was stronger than he was, and his hands were firm around Jungkook's waist pulling Jungkook in between his legs.

"Jungkook! Stop fucking moving!" Jimin raised his voice something he has not done with the younger. He let the younger be bratty and liked to spoil him with whatever he needed. However, today he bursted out, shouting at Jungkook.

"That's enough! You are not going to do anything! Do you understand!?"

Jungkook stopped squirming; his hands loosen their grip around Jimin's wrist. His back pressed tightly on Jimin's chest. Jimin was his only friend and person he could call brother in this hellhole. Jimin never said no to Jungkook's commands or wishes. He supported Jungkook through everything, including fighting with his own team's members. Jungkook realised he messed up bad, he has seen Jimin angry till the point he might kill the person in front of him, but today was different he was angry on Jungkook.

"I know you are angry but that's no fucking way to act like that! Stop actin-" Jimin stops his rant as Jungkook stopped writhing. Jimin looked down and saw Jungkook starting at the wall, lips quivering.

Jimin looked at his own hands and saw his veins popping out due the hold he had on Jungkook. He released his tight grip and turned Jungkook over, making the younger face him.

"J-Jungkook?" He stuttered, as Jungkook's tears starts flowing.

The younger motioned with his hands; Jimin's tried his best to concentrate as the younger signed his sentence.

I am sorry hyung; I just...miss him...

Jimin's heart melted as Jungkook continued to sign; he held on to Jungkook's wrist lightly and pulled him in an hug.

"Shh, kookie we all miss him too, I know it's difficult to forget him and I know you want to take revenge but baby you are taking revenge on someone who was the one who killed Jong Sukkie...." Jimin spoke.

Jungkook pulled away and started to sign again, wiping his tears along with it.

Jimin had made sure that learning the sign language was the first thing on his list just after he found a mute Jeon Jungkook drained and wreaked after some random people had a fucking orgy with him for five hours straight, in one of their night clubs in Busan. It's been almost two years since they have known each other, Jimin knew everything about Jungkook well almost everything, while Jungkook knew everything about Jimin. They were soulmates who were hidden from the cruel world, fearing they might be broken apart.

As Jungkook finished his long signing session which if spoken were only five sentences, Jimin sighed.

Jungkook had signed

I am not taking revenge on the wrong person,

Taehyung killed my sukkie

And when I tried killing him

Fate decides the other way

No matter what I will take revenge on sukkie's death.

"Kookie, it wasn't Taehyung we both know it well enough, Jong Suk himself wanted to go and fight remember?"

But it was taehyung's idea in the first place!

"Kookie enough we aren't talking about this anymore, we all are working hard to fight out who killed Jong Suk and Ji Wook."

Jungkook huffed his cheek an action meaning that he was angry with the older.

"And one last thing....try not to hurt taehyung- or kill him" Jimin insisted.

Can't make promises Hyung, if he pisses me off, I am going to hurt him.

Jungkook sign quickly as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Now go to sleep, Okay?" Jimin held the boy's face and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook smiled forcefully, and let the older leave the room. And Jungkook was finally alone, in the little privacy of his and Jong Suk's bedroom.