~8~

Taehyung woke up at eight twenty in the morning, without any nausea or headache. Well he was too good with alcohol and drugs.

He was informed last night when he came back home that Red Velvet along with TXT are gonna have a meeting with them all today. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw his black locks looking too plain, it had been about two months since he dyed his hair so he quickly grabbed a random hair colour dye from the cupboard and applied it to his hair. After washing up he dried his freshly grey coloured hair. He quickly changed into a block print button down blouse along with black jeans.

 He quickly changed into a block print button down blouse along with black jeans

(a/n- minus the mask and bag)

ting~ was heard, Taehyung opened the message.

-we are on our way!

Taehyung's lips rose in a tiny smile looking at the person who messaged him, he finger locked his room and walked down the stairs. As he passed the corridors his team members bowed to him and greeted him, he just nodded and made his way to the kitchen. Jimin was sitting on the counter back hugging Hoseok who was on his phone, while Yoongi was rustling around the kitchen.

"Tae! You dyed you hair!?" Jimin beamed as he saw Taehung walking up to them and siting on one of the kitchen stools.

"Well good morning to you too Jimin and yes I did dye my hair." Taehyung said in a sardonic tone.

"You look cute Tae" Hoseok smiled glancing at the younger.

"Thanks hyung" Taehyung replied.

Taehyung noticed that Yoongi was still running around the kitchen grabbing things on his way.

"Yoonie what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi stopped running and stopped in front of Taehyung.

"These asses" pointed at Hoseok and Jimin "forced me to cook" motioned his arms around the kitchen "because" put his hands on his hips "Jin and Namjoon had sex all night and are still asleep" rolled his eyes "and blackmailed to not kiss me if I don't cook" then ran off again to continue his cooking.

"we love you yoongs!" Jimin chuckled as he saw his boyfriend mixing some batter in a bowl.

"Well truth to be said hyung you and Jinnie are the only people who cook properly, but where are the maids?" Taehyung asked.

"They gonna come soon" Hoseok hummed still looking at something on his phone.

"What are you guys even looking at?" Taehyung asked when he noticed Jimin and Hoseok engrossed in the phone.

Hoseok began "Oh-um well it's just pictures of y-yoongi sleeping naked with stockings-"

"Don't forget the cat ears, handcuffs, butt plug a-oh and with our choker!" Jimin roared.

"W-wha-woah okay...OKAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION GUYS TOOMUCH!" Taehyung raised his hands in surrender.

"Can a man have his own little privacy!?" Yoongi appeared in front of Jimin and Hoseok with a plate with pancakes topped with whipping cream and strawberries.