~3~

Random Update because this book hit 100+ reads i love you guys. And just so you guys know i will update everyweek but they will be tiny chapters :p

Before we continue happy birthday to the hottest member of nct, my bias Taeyong <3

Since i just realized i didn't post a part from chapter '~1~' i am posting it here so you may just read it, or if you have already read it from the updated version, then great you can continue the story

_______________________________________

~Author's P.O.V~

Taehyung's body jerked for what felt like air being whacked out of him as the bullet hit him. He heard loud gasps, screams and shouts, it was utter most chaos at the venue they planned for their loved ones funeral. Taehyung touched his chest and felt the presence of warm liquid in the mist of his cold and wet suit. His legs slowly began to give up as more blood flowed out of the wound which a 380 auto had caused.

And all this time neither Jungkook's nor Taehyung's eyes left each others. They were stuck to each other just ask they were having a battle of their own, and where Taehyung had already given up and just staring at Jungkook's cold and what felt like 'heartless' ones.

Just then reality hit both of them and their battle field was broken apart. Taehyung's body fell back and he gripped a-Ji Wook's tombstone. He felt arms around him and people shouting and telling him things. While for Jungkook, Jimin pulled the gun which was in his hands. One of Taehyung's bodyguards was about to punch Jungkook but Jimin held the man's fist and glared at him.

"Don't.Touch.Him." Jimin said and held Jungkook's wrist, and started walking away with him while dialing someone on the phone. Jungkook's head whipped backwards and saw many men in suits covering over the injured boy, and in the middle of the congestion, Jungkook looked through the men and his eyes fixed on the boy he just shot. He saw Taehyung eyes flutter as his head rest on Ji Wook's tomb, and then he was pulled along with Jimin who took him out of the cemetery, and into a car.

***

That was the part which wasn't uploaded before,  from here we are going back to the story after Jimin unties Jungkook's bonds

***

Jimin takes a bottle a member handed him, opens it and pour some in his hand and lightly splashes it on Jungkook's face.

The boy's face twitched uncomfortable for a few seconds and his eyes lighty fluttered when the elder shook him.

"Koo?" Jimin said ever so softly. Jungkook's eyes meet Jimin's and lunges forward to hug the short man, but fails as his body ached.

He groaned making Jimin glace a death stare to the people who hurt Jungkook. He looked back and lightly hugged the boy since he wasn't able to. Jimin felt Jungkook's tiny hands clutch his shirt and felt tears on his neck.

"It's okay Kookie..." Jimin spoke making Taehyung's head snap from where he was and the other leaders were watching the scene unfold quietly against the wall.

Kookie?

Taehyung's mind quickly registered the nick name Jimin gave the boy, and it felt awfully similar to....Wookie.

Taehyung stood stunned, as the nickname brought him memories of his Wookie.

He let go of it and started walking toward the pair who were still hugging.

"Kookie...it's fine I won't let them hurt you again." Jimin whispered as he saw Taehyung walking towards them. It was quite mesmerizing to see Jimin just few acting like he might just kill someone right on spot, but now Jimin was all soft for a boy name Jeon Jungkook. Jimin pulled Jungkook up making him stand straight, side hugging him and letting him lean fully on himself.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears as his blurry vision saw someone approaching. As soon as he saw Taehyung's figure close up, his expression harden. Taehyung stood in front of the pair, smiling lightly. And Jimin knew what would happened next.

Jimin looked at his beige shirt to find few blood spots which were from Jungkook's wound. He whispered loudly enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Jungkook....don't do it...."

But he failed to convince the boy as, jungkook despite all the burning pain in his body lunched forward and formed a large bruise on Taehyung mouth, cutting open his lip in the process.