~2~

~Author's P.O.V~

"Chris!" Aliee shouted at the boy who just punched Jungkook, making the younger unconscious.

"Oh he fucking deserved it, he was ignoring you like you are nothing. That slut needs to learn how to respect us." Chris said eyes droopy in annoyance.

Just seconds later Chris fell on the ground, clutching his broken jaw. In front of him stood Jimin huffing anger.

"Didn't i fucking say none of you to touch him!?" He growled as Chris whined in submission.

"Didn't I!?" He growled louder and Aliee, Chris and other members of the team replied.

"Yes..."

"And what did you guys do!?" He shouted as Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder finally reaching the corner of the room where Jungkook is tied up. The basement was large and when the Leaders had entered the room, they saw Chris punching Jungkook. Jimin was furious and he had ran towards the corner of the room before anyone else and punched Chris back. 

Jimin shrugged Taehyung off as he bent down and pulled Chris's collar, the other team members gasp in the room to see one of their strongest Member Chris being vulnerable under their Leader's dangerous gaze.

"W-we....tied him up....and hit him...." Chris said faintly, not making eye contact with the dominant leader. Jimin pushed him and Chris fell on the ground a grunt coming out of his mouth.

"But Jimi- i mean Sir, he shot Sir Taehyung!" A boy name E'Dawn screeched loudly.

Jimin turned to face the boy and growled furiously.

"Don't.Fucking.Speak.Until.Told.So." He gritted through his teeth, making E'Dawn nod and hid a little behind his girlfriend HyunA.

Taehyung and the other leader where  in an utter most shock they have never see Jimin be so possessive over someone. It was only with Yoongi and Hoseok usually but today he seemed too overprotective over the unconscious tied up boy. 

Jimin walked over Jungkook and started untying his bonds. His limp arms fall life less on his sides. His neck positioned uncomfortably on the head of the chair. And his lips....

had a cut on the left side....

bruised...

bitten....

yet perfect.