~12~

*Short chapter i know :P*

Jeongguk gave up, he was harassed for the next five days, and not even a single person noticed it. Today was Christmas, everything around him was decorated with shiny ornaments. Themed being red and green, Jeongguk himself wore a white shirt with a red blazer and black jeans. The party was held on the ground floor. It was crowded as soon as he entered. He was glad that he wasn't the one performing tonight. They were foriegn men and women dancing on poles and on table tops. Jeongguk pushed past people and went towards the bar. As soon as he sat down, a girl exposing her cleavage slut dropped on top of the table he sat. Jeongguk looked away, not wanting to meet eyes with the desperate girl. The girl then crawled and sat on top of Jeongguk's lap.

"Daddy, What would you like to have?" The girl played with Jeongguk's collar, hand tracing down his chest.

Jeongguk looked at her with stern eyes. The girl pouted and bashed her fake lashes. Jeongguk wanted to order Liquor so he mouthed it, ignoring her slightly moving herself on him.

"Daddy wants liquor." She hummed and told the bartender the order. She leaned forward and Jeongguk's nostrils flared as the smell of strong perfume hit him.

She puffed as Jeongguk showed no reaction, she grabbed Jeongguk's hand and put it on her breast. Jeongguk pulled it away, she whined.

"Is daddy angry? Let me make him happy."

She said as she came closer to Jeongguk, her artificial stained lips hovered over his plush and glossy one. Jeongguk looked at her, he would have pushed her away or anyone in this case, but he didn't. He was stressed and worked out by his daily life. Having sex annoys him yet goes back to it every time.

The girl finally pressed her lips onto Jeongguk's. She slowly started kissing him, hand traveling to his soft hair and pulling him forward. Jeongguk didn't feel aroused as she grinded on him, he didn't feel aroused as she moaned, he didn't feel aroused as how she started to unbutton his shirt.

He still hasn't identified his orientation. He might be asexual-, bi-, grey- or even demi-. He and Jongsuk had a bond, which made him attracted to him. He was never attracted to a person by their facial appearance. For him sex, sex is his job. He doesn't enjoy it, just does it for money. Or rather was forced to do it for a living. He and Jongsuk did have sex at times, and he did like it.They had sex, it only involved alot of bdsm, which did bring hell of a pain for him.Maybe just because it was Jongsuk his brain forced him to like it, otherwise he must have not. People tend to be confused with their orientation and want to find it out, but are busy with lives that they don't get the time to experience it with everyone. As for Jeongguk he had sex with queers, gays, lesbisans, aromatics. He had threesomes, foursomes, masturbated infront of hundreds and orgys with more twelve people.Yet, he hasn't identified himself.

What he had with Jongsuk makes him feel like a Demisexual or a Demiromantic. As for now, he doesn't think he will have any other feelings or sexaul attraction to someone. Jongsuk was the only one for him.

Jeongguk was getting bored with the girl just making out with him, he still hadn't shown any reaction. He suddenly rutted his hips upwards earning a sudden gasp. She pulled apart looking at Jeongguk, he gave her a neutral look. She smiled finally getting some attention from the man, once again she started kissing him and grinding on him. Jeongguk knew how people like her worked. He was once like her, begging people to fuck him so he can earn five hundred bucks. It was easy for him as he at that time was just a sixteen year old with cute features. He sighed and kissed her back, he just wanted her to get her money for tonight. She since the beginning was trying to hit hard on him, so now he finally gave it to her. He grasped her hair, pulling her closer. He felt her smile against his lips, he rested his other hand on her hips guiding her to grind on him. A sudden jolt made Jeongguk and the girl both fall on the ground. Jeongguk looked up to find Chris.

The girl involuntarily moved closer to Jeongguk. Jeongguk got up, helping the girl up too.

"Do you know who he is?" Chris asked, looking at the girl.

The girl looked over to Jeongguk who just started at Chris. She nodded a no, shyly.

"He is a slut who has HIVs, now you better stay away from him." Chris smirked seeing how the girl immediately moved away from Jeongguk.

"I am so-sorry..." She said and dashed away towards the washrooms.

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes, dusting himself. Chris came closer to him and whispered.

"You know, you would be a good fuck but i really don't wish to get STDs from a person who had sex with about half the population of Korea."

He pushed pass Jeongguk, laughing on the way.

Jeonggguk sat back on his chair, and gulped down the forgotten Liquor glass. He had about three more of them, and finally felt tipsy enough to stop. He wobbled through the dance floor, trying to get past the crowd. Music around him blasted and started to hurt his head. He then heard everyone around him say Merry Christmas, a bunch of people started jumping and pushing around which made him fall on the ground. Jeongguk covered himself as people started to walk and cross over him, he tried getting up but failed. Then he felt someone hover him and pulled him up. The room was too dim to identify who it was, but Jeongguk was greatful of whoever it was. The person started to drag Jeongguk who was about to suffocate outside the dance floor. And as Jeongguk feared, he the next second fainted on top of the person.