3

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

i think this might be my favorite story so far beside > toxic

I sighed, turning my head to the left to Amiya, already knowing she was going to say something smart to me

I sighed, turning my head to the left to Amiya, already knowing she was going to say something smart to me. She has been here for years, even before i got here, and she's hated me ever since. I don't know what i did, because i don't say much to anyone here unless i have to.

I never talk unless i have to.

" every time these boys come in here, you are always getting off topic. Talk on your lunch break, and stay ON TASK" she raised her voice at the end of her statement.

I nodded, turning my head so i wasn't looking at her anymore. I exhaled and put a fake smile on my face to take the next customers order. I put that in and no one was behind them so i got the customers order, and called the guys back over.

Jahseh walked back to me, and grabbed the bag of food from my hand, his eyes traveling up my body.

I've known Jahseh for like ever. Since we were 13, and yes he is good looking, but he has always been a player. He just started flirting with me like 3 years ago, but i don't wanna catch feelings and then get heart broken like every other girl he has been with.

So i just remained friends with him for the past few years.

"when yo' lunch break?" Jahseh asked me.

"her's is at four a clock since she doesn't like to listen" Amiya came up behind me saying to Jahseh.

I could tell by his facial expression he wanted to say something rude, but i gave him THAT look. He glanced at me, before rolling her eyes and walking back to the guys.

"i don't wanna have to tell you again" Amiya told me.

-

I huffed, taking off my visor and hair net. I pulled my phone out my back pocket about to text Timmy and ask if he could pick me up as i began to walk out the fast food restaurant when i noticed Stokeley smoking a cigarette out side.

I pushed the heavy glass doors, and Stokeley looked at me. The strong unappealing smell of cigarette smoke blasted me in my face. A taxi drove by, and i turned to the side of Stokeley, noticing Jahseh was on the other side of him with Rahime and Danny.

They looked at me, but their natural resting bitch faces remained the same.

"you need a ride?" Danny asked me, stuffing the box of new ports in his pocket.

[ i know coolie doesn't smoke cigarettes, this is simply for the story ]

"you guys don't have to" my eyes traveled up from the messages screen on my phone. I shut the screen off, putting my phone back in my back pocket.

"nah its fine, c'mon" Jahseh gestured for me to come with them, and i got in the backseat beside Danny and Rahime, while Jahseh took the drivers seat, and Stokeley sat in the passenger seat.