29

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update until 150 ACTUAL comments !

And I cant have two updates today bc I realized there is only 2-3 parts left 😔

And have your tissues ready🤠

Rahime got a row to himself, besides Donald sitting beside him, making sure he was okay

"Come on Ool, it's okay buddy" Donald helped him.

Rahime breathed in and out, closing his eyes every so often.

"Here, vro" Stokeley handed Coolie a first aid kit.

[ I actually am in NY bc I'm gonna stalk ski🗿 ]

" come on Rah, stay with us buddy " I patted his shoulder.

He voice was wobbly, and he held his stomach, where the wound laid.

Tank started the car, turning the keys in the ignition. He put the car in drive as he began driving on the street.

Rahime held in there, he remained breathing, when we heard gun shots and all of a sudden the van began getting hit with bullets.

The windows were bulletproof, but Criag had his window rolled down.

A bullet hit Craig in the side of the head, leaving him lifeless, with no question of life.

I put my face in my palms, but quickly reacting because I couldnt show emotion right now.

I leaned over, rolling the window up, so that the bullets wouldn't hit Tank.

Che began to wipe his face, signifying that he was crying, and Coolie began to break down too.

I couldn't see Tanks emotion since he was facing the opposite direction of me, and was in front of me.

"everyone- good?" Rahime coughed, not being able to see what just happened since he was laying down.

Coolie shook his head 'No' to him, making him frown.

It was quiet for a while, as we drove.

"I love you guys" Rahime's voice was wobbly.

" we love you too" we all said in unison .

Rahime put his hand on Coolies shoulder.

"Vro, your alright. Its okay" Coolie began to cry, as I was turned around to face them.

"Ool, its aight" I tried to comfort him.

I sighed as he closed his eyes, dropping his hand from Coolie's shoulder. He began to look at ease, meaning that his soul had left his body.

A tear dropped from Coolies eye, as he watched his closest friend die in front of his eyes.

I sighed, feeling broken afterwards . That's two of my best friends that I just lost.

"Pull over, man" Che held the bridge of his nose

Tank pulled over, in a parking lot, with woods on two, fourths of the sides .

We looked around, making sure no one was around, before getting out. I had a gun stuffed beside me, just in case.

Tank grabbed Craig, holding him bridal style, and Che grabbed Rahime.

We walked in to the woods, as Che and Tank, laid them down, beside each other.

Coolie was crying, and I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him, but I knew it wouldnt work.

Even Stokeley was crying. He put his hand over his eyes I hide it though.

We had our moment of silence, before getting back in Van shortly after.

The ride from then on, was quiet. I felt so empty, it just wasnt the same without those two.

My phone began to buzz in my pocket.

I pulled it out, and the screen read "lani😍". I answered it immediately, hoping she wasn't in danger.

"you good?" I asked her.

"yeah, I'm okay. I just wanted to know if you were" she whispered the last part.

"Mhm. I'm fine" I assured her.

"is everyone else okay?" She asked.

I was silent for a moment, not wanting to tell her over the phone.

"um...not everyone" I said into the phone, lowly.

"wait- what happened?" She asked, worried.

"ion wanna talk about it right now."I told her.

"okay...I love you" she blurted out, making my heart stop.

I took a pause there, to catch my breathe.

"I love you too" I said, and I knew she was smiling before she hung up the phone.

I hung up the phone with Jahseh, after admitting my true feelings for him.

" you told him, you love him?" Jenna asked with a smile.

"Yeah... and I think you should check up on Isaiah, they didnt sound too well" I told Jenna.

My words made Jenna frown as she picked up her phone.

All of a sudden we heard lots of running, sounding like millions of people. I then realized the window was open, and it wasn't coming from the hallway.

I peeked down, the 13 stories below me, and saw alot of guys who came out of 4 army trucks.

It had to be at least 3 dozen of them, coming in with large guns, and bullet proof vests.

I immediately picked up my phone, calling Jahseh again, even though I just got off the phone with him.

he answered quickly.

"damn bae- you just called me."

"I know, and I'm sorry, but can you see my building from where your at ?" I asked him.

He was quiet for a minute, I'm assuming he looked out the window.

"damn, yeah I can." He sounded worried.

I was quiet not even wanting to ask for help.

"Its aight, we'll be there soon. You on the 14th floor so you got time. Don't they to escape, the coming in at all exits. Stay put. We on our way"

to be continued....

______

jadaseclipse