12

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

- to jah -

obviously, you are never going to see this but, you are one of the most beautiful people to ever step foot on this earth. Not only talking about looks. Inside and out, you were perfect.
I'm probabaly gonna get called a dickrider, or an attention seeker for this but you were there for me when no one else was . No I didn't know you personally, but you just had that special impact on me. When I felt that I was worthless , I'd always listen to one of my favorites, snow, and it'd give me this soothing feeling. I do it now, but it's never the same knowing your not here.
You are such a selfless person, but someone who was selfish and unintelligent took you from us. Took you from your family, fans, friends, and even your at-the-time unborn son.
You were too good for us
to good for this world
to good to human
to good to be true
I love you jahseh
Rest In Paradise
- jada💕

#LLJ
never loose hope and stay strong,
for jah

I sat in the back of the black van, beside Kehlani

I sat in the back of the black van, beside Kehlani. Well it was supposed to be beside Kehlani, but she was basically on top of me at this point

I had my hand on her waist to prevent her from getting any more on top of my lap then she already was. She has my hoodie on, only because I didnt want her to get seen.

I didn't want her involved in any of this. She isnt the type of person to get involved with the stuff we do, so I gotta protect her from it.

But of course, Craig told me to bring her. We took a turn and Kehlani fell fully in to my lap.

She tried to get off but there was no point, so I held her still.

"Jah" she whined.

"Just stay still" I instructed her

She nodded and tried to get comfortable on my lap, by doing the exact opposite of what I told her to do, which was move.

I glared at her once she sat still, but she simply gave me a weak smile, and sat back.

I had my hand on her waist for my own comfort, as we pulled in to the garage full of weapons.

Tank got out of the drivers seat, and I tapped Lanis thigh, gesturing for her to get out, and I did shortly after as everyone else got out the car aswell.

It was slightly open as it always was. Only because the garage was broken so we had to manually open it. It wasnt a problem that anyone would find it because its in the middle of nowhere.

Tank pulled the garage door up letting us in to the garage. It was cold but that was normal.

"Woah" jenna admired everything in the room.

The shelves were stacked with guns and other weapons.

"where yall get all this from" kehlani looked around, seeming scared to step all the way in.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her closer so that no one on the outside would see her.

"thats our business" I mumbled making her get chills.

"Yo" tank looked mad looking around in the grenade shelf.

"Somebody was in here"

to be continued...