6

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

the world is scary .

i sighed, wiping my forehead after the long walk up the stairs once again

i sighed, wiping my forehead after the long walk up the stairs once again. I dragged my feet, exhausted on my way back to the familiar apartment.

I shoved the keys in the keyhole, turning them and unlocking the door.

I saw Red coming out of the living room with nothing on the cut on his neck. I don't know if he needed to put something on it, since of course, i never got slashed in my neck before. He looked exhausted, same as me, but this was nothing new.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug, greeting him, before walking in to the bathroom.

[ im gonna change it to where they all have their own bedroom, but the apartment is still small and raggedy ]

I ran the shower, turning the nozzle to the in between part, so that the water was warm, not warm enough though, i don't want the bills to increase any more than the price already is. I grabbed my yellow towel that hung beside others on the towel rack behind the door.

I slowly undressed and got in the shower .

I laid on my hard mattress, with the squeaky bed, making noise at every move

I laid on my hard mattress, with the squeaky bed, making noise at every move. I was trying to fall asleep, since it was really late, and i had to go do my business tomorrow. Nothing bad, i just had to go to a studio to record this song for my album.

it was called "Dina's lullaby ".

My phone rang on the charger and i groaned, rolling over to grab my phone from my bed side table. The phone caller id read " Dina🥰💕". I figured she called me because she wanted to hear my voice. Nothing new.

I accepted the call, rolling back to my comfortable side.

"hey Dina, wassu-" i asked her, but was cut off because i heard her sniffle as of she was crying

"what happened?" I asked her. "are you crying cause of this purge thing, because baby its gonna be all right-"

"no its not that" She sobbed. " Kentrell fucking attacked me" she claimed.

"are you serious? when?" I sat up in the bed, being thrown off by the news i just got.

"a few minutes after you left" I watched as she wiped her tears.

"for what Dina, it was fo' no reason?" I asked.

"no...i- i didn't pay him back for the weed" She explained.

I didn't say anything for a while, and i put my head in my hands thinking .

"do you need money, Dina?" I asked her.

"no." she said silently.

"im coming over tomorrow. he's not touching you again "

2 days before the annual commencement of the purge

"Jahseh please" Geneva sobbed from the other side of the phone.

"what exactly do you want, Neva ?" I asked her, kinda aggravated to the fact that she still calling me.

" another chance " she said simply.

I chuckled a little, before saying something back to her.

"you got me arrested fo' sum i ain't even do, then you put these dumb, petty ass tweets on twitter tryna cover up yo' lies" I told her.

[ ion understand why everyone just hated Jahseh SO much. even if he did beat Geneva, little do they know apparently Tupac was a pedophile, and Nba youngboy, Chris brown, and 50 cent, got domestic abuse charges too, but they never say nun about them. ]

[ do me a favor, go to google, and search " what rappers have domestic abuse charges ?" then click images. Literally the only one there, is jahseh. thats fucking crazy to me. ]

"jahseh, i- im sorry. Please. i still love you" She begged me, sniffling.

I rolled my eyes, hanging up the phone before i said something i'd regret later.

"yo ex's still calling you?" Danny asked me.

"yup" I nodded, sitting back on the couch.

"you know Cin pregnant ?" Stokeley asked me, stuffing fries in his mouth.

"yeah she hit me up and told me. I told her it's not my baby, so i don't give a fuck" In shrugged, making everyone in the room laugh.

"now jah like Kehlani" Rahime took a sip from his water bottle.

"no i don't" I shrugged.

"nigga yes you do" Stokeley chuckled.

"you probably would've gotten her pregnant by now if she let you" Danny laughed.

" i mean, Kehlani is the only girl that you liked, that i feel like isn't crazy" Isaiah shrugged. "right or wrong ?" he looked around at everyone.

"nah you right." Tank shrugged.

"what makes y'all think i like Kehlani?" I asked them.

"uh everything" Isaiah said.

"you hella protective over her" Rahime suggested.

"and you flirt with her on the low" Danny said.

"no the fuck i don't" I almost laughed.

"yes, the way you look at her, don't deny it, vro, you know its true" Stokeley said.

All of a sudden, my ring tone began to go off, and i lifted my phone up, checking the caller id, before answering the phone. It read " Lani🥴💕" .

I answered the phone, and put her on speaker.

"hey lani" I said to her.

Everyone started whispering and laughing.

"hi jah, can i come over?" She asked, and its nothing new. She came over a lot, almost every day when she didn't have work.

"go ahead" I told her.

to be continued...