31

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm leaving the number at 150, so no update until 150 ACTUAL comments.

Actual means no spamming like "KDKDKC" 💀

"What happened," Stokeley asked.

"They attacking Lani's building " I told them, stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"not my jenna" Isaiah shook his head grabbing a gun from the floor

-

We pulled up behind their building, putting the van behind two trees. I grabbed a shot gun, and so did everyone else, picking up different weapons.

Everyone was still hurt to the fact we just lost our bestfriends but, now was the time to take our anger out.

I walked to the back entrance of their building, and kicked open the door that was locked. The building was old, so it was easy to break everything here.

Tank walked in first, looking past the corner. We heard continuous gunshots that sounded faint, but were above us, meaning they were probably on the third floor.

We glanced at each other.

"I love yall" Stokeley admitted, as if he were about to die.

I'm not letting this fat nigga die.

"We love you too, now stop being gay" Ming rubbed, Stoke's durag

I chuckled lightly, not making much noise.

I lead them to the stairs, since they don't know their way around the building. Well besides Stokeley. He knows where he going.

We slowly walked up the stairs, when 3 men opened the door to one of the building floors. He was dressed in an army uniform, obviously not an ally.

They quickly spotted us, and raised their guns, but we moved quicker.

Tank grabbed one of them from the back, snapping them in the neck.

Sb kicked one guy to Donald who slit the guys throat.

Then, when I turned to Stokeley, he was stomping the last guy in the head.

"don't shoot, unless we have to. " I reminded them.

"Aight" they nodded.

We continued walking up the stairs, until Trunks accidentally dropped a shot gun, making alot of noise.

"fuck" I mumbled under my breathe as we all stopped.

Trunks turned red, because of how worried he was, from his embarrassment.

He slowly reached to pick it up, before a different door opened, revealing one guy in an army uniform who came to check the noise out.

He immediately shot the gun once he saw Ming, letting him fall down on his back. He then became lifeless immediately, due to the place he was shot in.

Isaiah shot the man in the head, leaving him lifeless as well.

"ming?" I shook my head, looking down.

"Come on vro, we gotta keep mov-" he was cut off by the door opening again.

4 guys walked in, making us all raise our guns, shooting them all, making a lot of noise, but at least it left them all dead.

"come on" I told everyone in the room.

All of a sudden, there was rapid knocking on the door.

"Its miss delores" I heard her voice, making me let her in and then close the door quickly after.

I gave her a hug.

"guess yall forgot about me huh ?" She shook her head.

They all laughed, shaking their head no.

"What the hell goin' on down there " she whispered.

"I dont know, and in not sure if I do" jenna sighed.

"They tryna kill us, but we not gon' let that happen " Red came in, pushing a dresser in front of the door.

We decided to help, ending up putting multiple dressers in front of the door, and a mattress.

"We gotta fight through this battle, we not just gon' give up" I assured them.

to be continued...

______

jadaseclipse