25

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

okay so since y'all getting good with this, no new update until 80 ACTUAL comments!

I needed to stop these niggas who were planning to kill me and Dina. But it's 3 of them, and one of me, so i needed to take them down one by one.

I continued to cover myself, crouching behind the dumpster as they walked past. The last guy who was pretty far behind, was my first target.

They were walking in the direction of Dina's apartment, letting me know that Kentrell was leading them.

I took a deep breathe, praying that i wouldn't die tonight.

I stood up, grabbing the guy, putting my hands over his mouth, and nose, so he wasn't able to make any noises. I lifted him off the ground, due to our drastic height difference, pulling him around the corner so that his friends wouldn't see me take his life.

I tightened my grip on his face, making him not be able to breathe more and more. Once his face began to get red, and i felt his body become more and more lifeless. I laid him on the ground, pulling my switch blade out of my pocket.

I pressed it against his neck, digging into his flesh, leaving him dead.

I got up, staring at my work, then peeking around the corner, to the guys, not even noticing their friends silence. I smirked at this, pulling my phone out my pocket, and calling Dina.

She answered immediatly, and she sounded relieved to hear my voice.

"Sonny!" She yelled happily.

"shhh, they're on the way to your apartment, lock your doors, and the windows, and make it look like you not home. Im on my way, i'll be there soon" I told her carefully.

"will you though?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I exhaled at this, elbowing the figure in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. I punched him in the nose a few times, leaving him with a bloody nose.

I grabbed the back of his head, and his chin, planning to snap his neck, when Kentrell grabbed me, and pulled me off of his friend.

"you really thought, bro" Kentrell force fully grabbed me, and began to team up, with his bloody faced friend, and dragged me along.