28

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update until 100 comments !

Me and Jenna hesitantly walked to the church doors, feeling as if someone would come out

Me and Jenna hesitantly walked to the church doors, feeling as if someone would come out. Red didn't seem scared at all though.

We walked up the stairs, slowly, peeking on the inside of the church, that Red was basically standing inside of, when someone on the on the other side of the stair railing grabbed my hand.

I flinched immediatly, moving my hand away.

My heart rate slowed once i noticed it was Mrs.Rosa and her daughter, Amelia.

"oh my gosh, you scared the shit outta me" I mumbled helping them up.

They had blood all over their faces, and clothes, and their hair was everywhere.

"what happened in there ?" I asked them, furrowing my eyebrows.

"t-t-t-they came in. a-and started shooting, m-me and he-her had to wipe other people's blood on us-" I cut her off because i didn't wanna hear any more of that horror.

"where's Mrs. Delores? " I asked.

"she went out to look for you" Amelia struggled to get her words out.

This was so hard for me to process what she went through, because she is only 13 years old. I couldn't even deal with this at 13.

We heard more gun shots, but luckily for us, they sounded really far away.

"come on, we gotta go" Jenna tapped my shoulder, after getting Red's attention.

-

we ran back to the entrance of the apartment building.

A man came out of the building cover, the one beside out building, with a large machete in his hand.

[ you know those building cover things, when the building is unfinished? if you ever been to NY you know what im talking about ]

He tried to hit me, as i ran under it, and Red decided to kick him, to distract him, so me and the rest of the girls could get in to the building. They ended up, beginning to fight under the building cover.

We all ran in, and i watched from the distance to see if Red would catch up, and make it inside.

[ okay so i was thinking of someone's death scene, and how im gonna write it and i started crying 😭 ]

Once he came from under the plastic building cover, he ran into the building, with the man with the machete behind him. I shut the door behind read, and before the man got in to it.

The door locked and the man tried to break the window in the door, but it was secured with metal, leaving us safe. At least for now.

We ran up the stairs, yes all 14 stories, despite how tired we were. We were basically out in the open, and thats a life or death situation.