17

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

this story ends at 30 parts. I know thats nowhere near now but- just thought you should know

" do you two have a problem with me, because y'all laughing over here like some funny" Stacy looked at Jenna and Kehlani

Kehlani and Jenna turned to each other in unison, with confused looks on their faces.

Without any words from Kehlani, she jumped off of my lap, grabbing stacy by her hair and yanking her down to her height. Kehlani punched her to the side of her head a couple times.

Jenna had her phone out and was recording the entire thing, laughing and smiling her ass off.

Stokeley got up, and went to the trying to pull Stacy away from Kehlani, and I had a grip on Kehlani.

Kehlani refused to be pulled off of Stacy and kneed her in the face so that she fell to the ground.

Kehlani finally stopped, and let go of Stacy, falling back in to my lap. Workers who worked here at shake shack grabbed Stacy and took her in the back room with no words to Kehlani.

"Yo we got to go before they press charges" Tank laughed getting up.

Everyone else got up too. I had paid for the food in cash so they didnt send the police on us. I dont have a good record when it comes to police.

Kehlani threw her hood over her head and hopped in the car, same as all the rest of us.

Kehlani had no scratches on her. Her face wasn't even red. No bruises, nothing.

That's my girl.

I slid my hand in my pants, feeling myself because my dick felt weird. I felt precum at my tip making me realize that I was sexually aggravated.

Kehlani sat in my lap due to there not being any more space in the car.

Once we started driving, I pulled Kehlani back, farther on my lap so that she was more on top of my erection. Her back was also to my stomach now.

"lani" I whispered in her ear.

"hmm?" she asked without looking at me .

"can I have another kiss?" I whispered.

she didnt answer me. All she did was smile.

"you already all up on me" I smirked against her neck.

"because there is no more room" she whisper giggled.

[ ew giggled is such an ugly word ]

"still. I want a kiss" I told her.

she moved around on my lap.

"jah, you're hard" she mumbled.

"nah uh" I denyed it.

"Yuh huh" she laughed.

I smirked at her, leaving my face in her neck.

"please lani?" I begged her.

she still didnt answer. But she turned her head making me pull away from her neck.

"why you want one so bad? " she squinted her eyes.

"Because I do" I furrowed my eyebrows.

she glanced at my lips, before transferring her eyes back to mine, making a smirk grow upon my face. She lowered her eyes, kissing me softly once again on my lips.

She blushed, turning away

she laid her head on my shoulder, for the rest of the ride. Though, she sat in a position that made my breath shaky, I remained calm.

i felt Jahseh's chest as he breathed and he felt shaky, as if he was nervous or something

"are you okay?" I asked jahseh, seriously.

"Mhmm, whatchu mean?" he tilted his head.

"your breathing weird." I said lowly

"oh... yeah" he twisted his dreads.

I furrowed my eyebrows at this, and thought is behavior was weird.

"Im good, mama" he put his hand on my head, sitting back.

to be continued...