11

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I'm soo sorry but I've been saving these to spam today.

I hopped out of the bed, fixing the clothes of Jahsehs that I was wearing that had slid up in my sleep

jahseh got up too, pulling some black sweat pants on, but remaining shirtless .

He followed me out the room and In to the living room where I could hear the familiar sound of Donald trump's voice.

Isaiah was sitting on the couch, beside Rahime and Danny who were eating a bag of hot cheetos, while listening.

"Morning fags" Craig greeted us

"Hi craig" I greeted him back, politely.

"Tommorow night is the start of the first annual purge, a term created by a scientist. All crime is legal, including murder, enjoy peace while you still can-" the television was cut off.

Tank stood in front of the TV holding the remote control.

"We gotta get some supplies for this thing." Tank glared at everyone in the room.

Jahseh nodded and grabbed a hoodie that was in a closet behind him.

"Can i come?" I turned to jah.

"No lani, it's too dangerous." Jahseh mumbled stuffing some things in to his pockets.

"Jahsehh-" I whined but was cut off.

"Just let her go X, She'll be fine." Craig told him.

Jahseh glanced at me, and exhaled before handing me his black revenge hoodie. I cheesed pulling it over my head, as he stared at me.

Jenna was wearing all black as well, that Isaiah had dressed her in. Where were we going ?

Once I threw the hood over my poofy curly hair, and forced my self in to jahsehs arms, for a tight hug.

He chuckled, hugging me back before I soon after pulled away.

"All yall coming ?" Tank asked the entire room.

"The more weapons, the better " Rahime shrugged.

I slid under the large tall white gargan type of door

I slid under the large tall white gargan type of door. The room was dark and cold with the solid concrete walls, made it even colder.

The tiny bit of line shone from the small opening at the bottom.

No one would see me. I'm in the middle of nowhere right now.

I searched with my hands for a string to turn the light on.

Once I caught a bit of the soft long thin peice of thread , I yanked it relatively hard to turn the light on.

The light was dim, but bright enough to show me everything I needed to see.

There was shelves and shelves, drawers and even more drawers of weapons. Big guns, small guns , glocks, pistols, grenades and more explosives.

I couldn't take much, the people that own this place would definitely notice. Everything looks so organized.

Besides the guys that I watched come in here every so often looked very intimidating, and they'd definitely beat me up.

It had to be around 8 guys, always dressed in all black.

I stuffed one basic hand pistol and 3 hand grenades in my bag before turning the light back off and sliding back under the garage door.

No I wasn't going to purge. I'd never take a person's life for the fun of it.

They were strictly for protection .

I ran into the woods making my way back to the trail before i seen a large black van pull up to the garage.

Damn, any longer in there, I'd get smoked.

to be continued...