21

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

14 comments on the last part ?😔
Well lets try this. The next part not coming out until I get 50 comments

I took a seat on my bed, as the silentness was interrupted by the squeak on the bed

I took a seat on my bed, as the silentness was interrupted by the squeak on the bed. I examined the gun that I had stolen from the garage I recently snuck in to.

I grabbed a black jansport book bag, and snuffed everything in there. The 3 grenades and the glock on top.

I threw the book bag around my shoulders, and walked out the apartment, silently shutting the door behind me.

I took the stairs down, instead of the elevator because that was broken still. The stair took me a while since I was on the fourteenth floor.

-

I made it outside, and it was a fully dark sky now. The streets were lit by poorly working street lights, and store fronts.

I took a few steps before noticing two black cars who were in a line, pulling over in front of an alcoholic beverage store.

The store owner was guarding the entrance of his store, with a shotgun in his hands.

Some peopke hopped out of the car. One lighter skinned, tall guy hopped out the car, and his voice was very recognizable. Thats when I noticed, it was Robb.

[ robb banks ]

His eyes were glowing blue, meaning he had the purge contacts on, and he was planning to purge. He walked out the car with 2 other guys, who I couldnt recognize from behind.

"We are here to purge tonight, and you will not stop us ! If you do, we will fuck you u!" Robb threatened the older looking man.

Robb threw a stone through the glass of the store window, making the man, the owner of the shop, flee the scene.

They walked in and I ran away, trying not to get seen by them. They didnt usually act like this.

I turned the corner of the shop accidentally running in to a group of guys, making me frantically lift up my gun, pointing it at them, as they did the same.

"Aye aye, Red , chill its me Bill" the guy in the middle lifted up his mask, flashing his true identity.

"what you doing out here on purge night ? Oh shit you looking for Skelator?" He asked, and I nodded.

"What y'all doing ?" I asked them curiously.

"We out goin' to a purge party" they cheered.

"what the fuck is that?" I asked.

"Shii ion know, might be fun though. And Yo' boy, Skelator, might be there" he friendly grabbed my shoulder making me follow them.

MEANWHILE: 3rd PERSON

A lighter skinned biracial man with long curly hair walked up to an ATM, a crowbar in hand.

He began to try and pry the screen off the machine.

"you been takin' all my damn money, im getting my money back" the man mumbled.

Skelator lurked in the shadows behind him, holding his needles that he put in between his knuckles to appear ass claws, with a middle sized knife in other hand.

Skelator grabbed the man from behind, turning him around, and shoving a knife in to his chest.

Skelator then, evily watched blood drip from the mans mouth, as the man slid down the atm machine.

Skelator admired his work before leaving the scene.

searching for his next victim.

to be continued...

no next part until y'all get this to 50 comments