04 | P L E A S U R E

"Kisses of fire, burning, burningI'm at the point of no returningKisses of fire, sweet devotions"

I'm at the point of no returning
Kisses of fire, sweet devotions"

* * *

The next day River awoke wearily at the weight which rested on her chest. Her eyes flickered open and the bright morning sunlight that protruded the slit in the curtains shone on her face obnoxiously. Rubbing the sleep from them, she managed to keep the open a little wider only to calm face to face with bright red hair on her chest. Now, unless she magically grew fiery red chest hair she was not alone in bed. And it was not her bed. Sighing, she rubbed her head which aches in pain from what appeared to be the root of the problem.

After her and Bill's kiss they made their way to a close-by bar where they downed shot after shot and shared more kisses that grew much more passionate as the next one came. It was late/ early morning when Bill lead the blonde up to his hotel room, the pair trying to muffle their giggles as they ran down the halls until they reached Bill's room.

He fumbled in his pocket for his room card and swiped it through the lock, tossed River's case onto the chair in the corner of the room and pushed her up against the wall. Bill's lips met with hers once again, their tongues dancing a quick, passion-filled salsa, before his attacked her neck like it was the only way for them to survive the night.

River's hands found his belt buckle and proceeded to undo it sloppily as his hands tugged up her shirt over her head, breaking their kiss only momentarily before he tended to her shorts. Once River was in her underwear and Bill only in his boxers and shirt they shuffled towards the bed, falling onto it. River's head filled with the memories of their skin on skin, their fruitful sounds and the look of pleasure Bill had across his face which she assumed she matched identically.

She breathed heavily as the cool draft from the windows settled on her bare skin that was uncovered by the duvet and Bill. This caused the man to stir and he yawned loudly. Moving his head from River's chest he nuzzled into the pillows beside her and chuckled.

"You look like you have just seen a ghost," he chuckled, his voice deep and gruff not his gently but, nevertheless, cheeky tone at all. River ran her fingers through her messy blonde curls that had haloed on the pillow. Bill could tell she was nervous and very awkward at their situation so he rolled into his side and brushed his thumb across her cheek. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

She nodded her head, "just know that I don't do that. Not usually anyway." She told him, staring at him deadpan in the eyes.

"Me neither," he snickered, "but I don't regret it." River smiled slightly as Bill adjusted himself. "You're beautiful," he said jus as she covered herself up a little more. "Don't cover yourself up."

"But I'm cold..."

"Oh."

River laughed, a hearty laugh that actually warmed Bill as a smile danced on her lips. She hugged the duvet close, it resting just under her chin, the rest of herself covered until Bill laid his arm over her waist which meant the duvet tugged down a little.

"Is that better?"

"Hmm, s'pose so," she shrugged.

Bill rolled his eyes brushing back the curls that fell over her forehead. "We've missed breakfast," he claimed peering over at the clock on the wall.

"I doubt I'd be welcomed anyway, I was kicked out yesterday."

"Oh damn, I forgot about that. Maybe I can put you under my shirt and pretend I've gotten fat and sneak you out?" Bill Suggested.

"Perhaps. Or I could just make a run for it." River replied, rolling onto her side.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe? Maybe not. I don't plan things remember."

"Well, I hope I fall into your life again, Miss River, it's been a pleasure."

"It has Mister Bill, it really has."

* * *

River left the hotel an hour later, turning to wave at Bill who watched from the window. She couldn't believe that it was one day and she had already done exactly what her friends had said she would but she disagreed— hook up with an undoubtably hot guy.

Sighing, she hollered a taxi and asked them to take her to a different hotel that was on the other side of the city. She could still see the top of the tower from where she was staying but it was not as clear because the clouds had began to form heavily in the sky.

Deciding that she needed to catch up on some missed sleep courtesy of her late night antics with a certain redhead, River deleted into her new bed and slept the rest of the day away. Her dreams were nothing but flashbacks from the previous night which seemed to play like a broken record over and over again no matter what she did to try and change it.

Bill's very toned, very sexy body replayed over and over and over and there was no denying that she did not get a lot of pleasure from it. He was the total opposite of an eyesore and she couldn't believe that he was so kind! Most guys that got were utter twats. However did she manage to hook up with a decent Brit in Paris?

All she did know was that she was going to get totally burned by Lottie and Alexis when they find out. Did they have to find out? No. Would they work it out anyway? Probably.

"Good Lordy..."