5

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

listen, idk why im upset today but lemme give out condolences.

rip peep .

rip avicii .

rip mac miller .

rip jimmy wopo .

rip nipsey .

rip cloutville (aya)

rip ashley .

rip jahseh .

i don't know why im sad .

"jah, does Lani hate us now ?" Stokeley asked us

"ion know, call her yo' self and ask her" I told him, sitting back in the chair.

"okay, i will" Stokeley pulled out his phone .

We waited in silence for a little while as he waited for her to pick up.

"yes stoke ?" She asked, and i could tell she was on face time by the way the audio sounded.

" hi Kehlani, i have a question" Stokeley said through the phone to her.

"what's your question ?" Kehlani asked him, and we heard yelling in the background, letting me know she was outside.

"do you hate us now?" he asked, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"no i don't hate you guys" She said and everyone in the room started screaming.

all besides me of course. I wasn't surprised. She could never hate me.

I heard Kehlani's cute laugh through the phone.

"i got to go guys, bye" She laughed, before hanging up the face time call.

"its gonna be fine Dina ." Sonny held me in his arms.

[ oh my gosh i know this story is everywhere with so many POV's and stuff, just... try to keep up ]

I nodded, looking up at him. I don't know how but we ended up falling asleep, and woke up to Sonny just waking up naturally.

He checked his phone, looking at the time which read 8:56 PM.

"damn it's late. I gotta go Dina" He stuffed his phone back in his pocket, pecking me on my lips.

"i love you" I said as he walked towards the door.

" i love you more" He smirked at me, making a smile grow on my face.

He opened my apartment door, and shut it after. I frowned, already missing him. Seconds later after i sat back holding my knees in my arms, burying my face in my knees.

Minutes later after crying, Jada came in to the living room, and sat down beside me. I slowly put my knees down, looking st her, as i wiped my tears. She frowned, and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, as her curly hair was all in my face.

We heard a knock on the door, making us pull away from each other. I got up, and slowly approached the door, looking through the peephole. Kentrell stood there looking very angry.

I slowly opened the door, and slightly opened it, but he slammed it all the way open. He grabbed me by my neck and held me up, pinned to the wall.

"where the fuck is my money, bitch ?" He asked, spitting in my face with every word.

"Dina!" Jada said seeming scared, and running to us, but Kentrell pushed her backwards, and she fell on her back.

"Nah fuck you too, hoe" He yelled at her, as she held her back in pain .

"d-don't talk to her like tha-" I managed to get out my mouth, as my small hands laid on top of his, trying to pry his hands off my neck.

I was cut off by a slap to my face, leaving my cheek to sting.

"i talk to anyone however the fuck, i want to."

"yooo wait 'till this damn purge thing, i got sum for you Dina" He said so calmly that it scared me.

" you better overdose fo' i kill you myself " he spat.

to be continued...