Contest

Hello all of you lovely people and welcome to the Contest section of our magazine~! =D I'm Desty, your host of this area, so let's get started with revealing the winner of last month's contest!

AND THE WINNER IS...

*Pauses for dramatic effect*

👑 IrishSeptember 👑 ~For her lovely Kasamatsu One-Shot called I'm Sorry.. ^__^ Well done, it was very enjoyable to read and you kept to the theme perfectly!

A big thanks to our other contestant: ✦ OneHellOfANinja ✦ ~For their cute Midorima One-Shot!

Thank you so much for participating in this, we hope to see you both in future contests!! =D

Now for the good stuff~

. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . KnB . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .

🎃THEME🎃 It's a Halloween night and you're lost when someone bumps into you suddenly, just who is this person...?

🏀LENGTH🏀 A One-Shot, at least 1000 words.

👻SPECIALS👻 Can use any character from KnB to use as the person you bump into, pairings are allowed. Nothing explicit.

▶DEADLINE◀ Last day to receive entries will be October 25, 2014.

. : { PRIZE } : .

🎉1st Place will receive a follow from me, constructive criticism on the one-shot, and five votes. *(If you guys can think of better prizes, or want to help out in the prizes, please let me know via PM or comment section below)

-Make sure to dedicate the one-shot to @KnB-Magazine, and label that it's for the KnB Magazine Issue #3 Contest either in the title or summary. *Also, if something happens to the dedication bar due to new profile changes, then please list your story below in the comment section. Thankies.

✴Helpful Advice: Be creative with your story, meaning use any type of genre with it: Fantasy, horror, romance, etc. Make it something different and unique and remember to spell-check. ;)