One-Shot: Mahal Kita

Mahal Kita by NotAnotherFantasy

Being a foreign exchange student was hard, especially if you can't understand what the people here are saying, and it is more difficult since they cannot understand a word you're saying.

A half-Filipino and half-Japanese [ age ] year old girl like yourself transferring to a school in Japan wasn't in your plan. It was quite a shock to find out that you and your family was flying to Japan, they even said that you'll be continuing your studies there.

How wondedful.

It was hard to leave the Philippines, especially since you have spent your whole life in that small island, you had practically forgotten that half of your blood was Japanese.

What's more, you were pretty lonely in school. Since that little mistake you made in your introduction, not a single one of the students of Teikou Middle School became your friends.

One day, you had stumbled upon a group of students who called themselvesprodigies. You didn't believe them at first, you were even curious as to why these young middle schoolers could become prodigies. You still remember what you said to the group.

"Wala akong pakealam kung mga prodigies kayo. Ano ba ang kaya niyong gawin? I don't care if your prodigies. What can you even do?"

Boy, was that a good way to make a good impression.

Even with that stupid statement that you made, they became your friends. Momoi was your bestfriend and translated some Japanese sentences for you, and with Midorima and Akashi's help, you were able to speak Japanese like a native.

But there were times that you accidentally spoke Tagalog.

Oh well, old habits die hard as I always say.

Right now, you were with the Generation of Miracles, along with Kuroko and Momoi. You were there, sitting on the bench watching them practice for their upcoming game. You were amazed by their skills, you had never expected them to be this good.

"[ s/n ]-cchi! Look out!"

Hearing a familiar voice calling out, you immediately turned your head were the voice came from, but instead of seeing the person, a ball had hit your face.

Fuming with anger, you threw the ball back to were it came from and cried in anger. "KISE! NAKAKAINIS KA! KISE! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

Kise was lucky the ball hadn't hit him. He immediately went to your side and bowed. "I'm sorry, [ s/n ]-cchi! I didn't mean to-" He stopped halfway, realizing what you had said. "Uhmm, [ s/n ]-cchi?"

"WHAT?!"

The young model flinched. "Ahh.. E-ehh (I-O-U XD)... What did you just say?"

Also realizing what yoy said, you quickly covered your mouth due to embarassment. Ah! I spoke in Tagalog again!

You looked to your left, catching a glimpse of the red haired captain glaring daggers of you. And on top of that, the whole team was looking at you.

"[ f/n ], refrain from talking in Tagalog. Some of us doesn't know what you are saying," He said with a commanding tone. You only nodded, scared by the fact that sooner of later a pair of scissors would come flying to you.

"What did [ s/n ] just say?" You heard Aomine asked the walking carrot, Midorima.

[ A/N: What? Midorima looks like a carrot, when he wears a orange shirt. o w o Okay, continue reading. XD ]

"Don't ask me, do I look like I understood a single word she said?" Midorima pushed his glasses, obviously irritated.

A sigh escaped your lips. The only thing you could do was sit and watch them practice. Instead of practicing, a certain yellow duckling [ A/N: I'm so mean. XD ] was gazing at your figure. Being the observant type, you immediately caught him looking at you. "What do you want, Kise Duckling?"