Undiscovered Gems

Hey guys! It's-a me! Hasami! And today, I'll be your guide to finding these lovely diamond in the roughs, the Undiscovered Gems! Guess what Kise fangirls, you're in for a treat~ I have not one, not two, but four undiscovered Kise fanfics! Get ready to squeal, and giggle with these wonderful portrayals of the copycat~ 

================================

1) The Proximity of You and Me by hansollie

You were close as could be. Just not the way you wanted to be.

[Best friend!Kise/Reader]

[One-sided!Reader/Kise]

If there ever was such an under appreciated author here on Wattpad, hansollie would be a prime example. Her works are so wonderfully well written, with just enough space for all these heart wrenching feels, I seriously cried while reading her works! Her plots aren't what you see often, there're so painfully true and her characters are so relatable! The canon characters don't stray from their true selves and she's so talented at everything! I often find myself just rereading some of her works and just fangirling. She's such an Undiscovered Gem! Truly, one of the people who can make it big here in Wattpad! Check her out guys! She's awesome!!!!

Dear hansollie, 

If you're reading this please update The Proximity of You and Me? I could die happily. :) 

Lots of Love, 

Hasami<3

2) Copycat!! (Kise Ryota x OC) by Aoi_chii

I hate him. What do girls see in Kise Ryouta anyway? He's just an idiotic blondie with a pretty face. But maybe because he's athletic, that's why he's so popular..I'm Tachibana Ria, a badminton player and a fellow model of Kise Ryouta.

Ok, lemme just squeal in that corner before I continue....*squeals* okay, done. THIS IS JUST UGGGGGH!!!!! So beautiful! I cried, I laughed, I screamed, I wanted to throw my iPad out the window but I didn't because if it breaks I'm in deep shit. This is such a great story! The plot seems generic but the comedy and the tsundereness of the character seems to make up for it. There's a bit of grammatical errors but still, a pretty solid story.  

3) Kiss Me. [ Kise x Reader] [MATURE One-shot] by Izabelacchi

Your sexual relationship with Kise.

It all started with a simple, "Kiss me."

I'm a sucker for Ed Sheeran and I'm a sucker for Kise Ryota. I thought it would be a song fic with a lot of swearing or sensitive themes, boy was I wrong. It's a LEMON. There I said it, now while some of you might want to scroll down already, don't scroll down just yet. It's a friends with benefits kind of thing and I like those types of stories....forget I said that. Yeah, but still. Pretty good, I advise the strong-hearted and hardcore fangirls to check it out. 

4) A Kiss Away From You (Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic) by ItadakimasuPocky

[Skin-ship]: (Noun) An exchange of affection through physical contact.

Just like touching your mum for the first time when you're born, people practice skin-ship for emotional stability, for forming bonds of intimacy... but to Kise Ryota he wanted skin-ship in order to confirm his love for Katsura Yui. 

Kise reaches the point where he wants to touch her, embrace her and kiss her but one crucial fact he didn't know about her was that she had OCD, a Obsessive–compulsive disorder. A disease where she obsesses about the spread of germs, anything unhygienic causes her anxiety, so she cleans excessively in order to refute these worries of disease.

How in the world would Kise overcome this highly difficult hurdle?

(A/N: My OC is inspired by Suiren from Hibi Chouchou!)

OCD has been portrayed in numerous television shows, etc. I really like the comedy and the sweet moments between Yui and Kise...hahaha, makes me think of my nonexistent love life. Excuse me while I cry into a corner. It's pretty good. So, go ahead and try it  you guys. :)) 

======================

And there you have it. Hasami's Undiscovered Gems. There are lemons, there are comedies, and there are feels all written by amazing yet under appreciated authors! Until next time~! <3