Interview with DreamsDoComeTrue

black-talia-rose: How were you first introduced to Kuroko no Basuke?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Hmm. I got to know about KnB in Tumblr. Almost everyone I know is posting and reblogging about it! The animation is nice and clean, so I decided to watch it. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. (lol)

black-talia-rose: I agree with all the above statements! Now, did you have any particular inspiration for your fanfiction, 'Mischievous Fate'?

DreamsDoComeTrue: I think, yes? Hahaha! I came up with the plot while watching Itazura no Kiss, where the girl is rejected by the guy she likes. (Fun fact: Itazura no Kiss when translated into English, is also known as 'Mischievous Kiss') The plot matches Midorima's character greatly so I went with it. But it's not purely based on Itazura no Kiss. I also read shoujo mangas for other story ideas.

black-talia-rose: Fantastic. I'm curious about Ichijiku Natsume, one of your OCs in 'Mischievous Fate'. Would you be willing to reveal how she knows Chano Shizuka, your main OC?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Hm. Should I reveal it or not? Okay! (Spoilers ahead!) Both of them were volleyball varsity players in Middle School and played against each other. Natsume remembers her because she was the reason why their school were beaten. Shizuka, however, couldn't remember anyone from the opposite team because she was too busy trying to make a good impression by playing at her best to Midorima.

black-talia-rose: Oh! The plot thickens. Do you have a message or the like for your fans who read 'Mischievous Fate'?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Uh, I'm not very used to this kind of thing. But, oh well. Hehe.

First of all I'd lie to thank Talia for giving me the wonderful opportunity to speak to all of you, my readers and fans. Hi guys! Thank you for all the support you're constantly giving this fanfic. Every single vote and comment you give brightens up my day. I'm also sorry if I'm kind of slow in updating. In compensation for that, I promise you this story will turn out great! Again, thank you! :)

black-talia-rose: Thanks! Now let's head towards my favourite part: random KnB trivia! So, who is your favourite Kuroko no Basuke character and why?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Definitely Midorima! (lol i no say) I really like tsunderes, and meganes are cool!

black-talia-rose: Cool! Who do you reckon is your least favourite character and why?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Least favourite? Hmm. I think it's Murasakibara. I really dislike his spoiled attitude and how he treated Kiyoshi during their game with Seirin.

black-talia-rose: I agree. Poor Teppei. Now, which basketball game do you think would be your favourite and why?

DreamsDoComeTrue: The best match for me, so far, is Seirin vs. Touou in the Winter Cup! For me it was the most thrilling game because it was where the Zone was first revealed. (Full-throttled Kagami is such a hottie. Wew.)

black-talia-rose: Nice! And which would be your least favourite game and why?

DreamsDoComeTrue: (Spoilers alert!!!) Hm. I think it would be Seirin vs. Rakuzan in the Winter Cup finals. I read the manga and I thought the match was just too unrealistic. It's nice, but I think Fujmaki just really pushed his idea of Seirin winning. Rakuzan obviously had the upper hand.

black-talia-rose: Are there any people in Kuroko no Basuke that you would definitely ship together?

DreamsDoComeTrue: Of course, I have! Hetertp and homotp - I have them both! For heterotp, I ship Junpei and Riko, and Aomine and Momoi. For homotp, I ship AkaKuro, MidoTaka, AoKise, AoKaga, KagaKuro, etc. Honestly, I have too many homotp, mentioning them will take a very long time. (lol)

black-talia-rose: Haha! And for the final question, if you were miraculously transported into the world of Kuroko no Basuke, what would be the first few things you would do?

DreamsDoComeTrue: This is a hard question. I'd probably fangirl first before I proceed to stalking the characters. OK, just joking. Hahaha. I honestly don't know what I'll do if that happens! I guess I'll drop by on each of the Miracles' schools first then decide on which one I'll enroll in (most probably, I'll choose Shuutoku or Seirin). I'll befriend them and hopefully, we will become very close buddies. I'll always go to their basketball matches and cheer for them. And I hope I'll get to marry Midorima! <3

black-talia-rose: Exactly what I'd do, except I'd marry Akashi! Mwahaha! Thanks for taking the time to answer my many questions.

DreamsDoComeTrue: Hohoho. Fictional characters really are the best! <3 You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. :)