Q and A

Hey guys I kept my promise and here it is.

Niko: "I don't see why Kai and I have to do this."

Frost: "Because I said so, you two will be answering questions from the readers."

Kai: "Don't we have a say in this?"

Frost: " Nope. Now let's start. First question for Niko and Kai, where are you originally from?"

Kai: "Vale. Been here my whole life."

Niko: "I was born outside the kingdoms, then I was raised my adoptive mother. During that time I wasn't sure where I was."

Frost: "Ok..... Next question. This is for Kai, do you have a crush on someone and if you do, who is it?"

Kai: "Ummm.....I do have a crush, her name is......" (Tries to run away.)

Frost: "Would you go get him Niko?"

Niko: "Fine."

Kai: "You didn't have to literally drag me back."

Niko: "I need to entertain myself somehow."

Frost: " So who's your crush Kai?"

Kai: "Blake Belladonna."

Frost: " Dammit I lose my bet."

Kai: "Wait, what?"

Frost: "Next question, Niko will you ever let Weiss meet your family?"

Niko: "That depends on which one. My birthparents, I guess I'd show her their graves. Not the family I was raised with though. That wouldn't end well."

Frost: "Next question for both of you. If you had to choose between the survival of your friends or your own survival, which would you choose?"

Kai: "My friends. No question about that."

Niko:"..............My friends."

Frost: "Alright, thank you guys. You my go now.

Niko and Kai: "Bye."

Frost: "You hear that Reaper, I think we found perfect people to fight what to come."

Reaper: "Good. Fine work brother."