Chapter 2: Getting To Know Each Other

Rosé's POV

I continued reading my book, sneakily taking glances at Jisoo. She was mostly on her phone or just staring out of the window. My heart rate quickened for some reason everytime I saw her stare off into the distance. The slight wind escaping from the window would gently blow her hair, making it look like a superhero's cape. This girl is too stunning. I bet she has a partner already. I mean, who wouldn't want Jisoo as their girlfriend? (A/N: Rosé be stating some facts.)

"Here is you cappuccino, Miss Park and here is your latte, Miss Kim." The waiter said with a wide grin before walking to other customers. We both grabbed our cups at the same time, our hands lightly brushing against each other for a split second. However, it was enough time for my cheeks to heat up and my heart to begin racing. What's happening to me?

"So.... What do you do for a living?" Jisoo says quietly, trying to cover up the incident that happened.

"I go to Seoul University." I say, fidgeting with my cup.

"Really? My roommate goes there!" She says, slightly jumping in her seat.

"Really?! What's her name?"

"Jennie. Jennie Kim." My eyes widen. Wait. Isn't that the model that's crazily obsessed with Lisa?

"Wait! Does she model?" I ask eagerly. Jisoo looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah, she does!" I stare at her, mouth hanging wide open.

"My roommate is her photographer!" She looks at me with a confused expression.

"Really?! What a coincidence!" We both laugh and take a sip of our drinks. A few silent minutes pass by and I begin packing away my books layed out on the table.

"Oh. You're leaving already?" Jisoo says with a sad time in her voice.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, my roommate's waiting for me." I say with a wide grin before getting up and walking towards the exit.

"Bye Jisoo!" I yell before walking through the door. I exhale and begin walking across the street. While I reach for my phone to call Lisa, I faintly hear someone calling out my name!

"Rosé! Wait!" Their voice sounds familiar. I turn around and see a flustered Jisoo running towards me, waving her arms about like a mad person.

"Jisoo! Are you okay?" I say, walking towards her while giggling. She sat down on the pavement (A/N: or sidewalk) and caught her breath.

"I was going to ask for..." Jisoo mumbles between pants, her cheeks reddening.

"Your number." She whispers and I giggle again.

"Oh! Well, here. It's 0XXXXXXXXXX." Jisoo desperately searches her pockets for a pen and paper. When she finally finds them, she scribbles down the numbers quickly and thanks me.

"I'll text you so you know it's me." She says before getting up and walking away.

"Bye, Chipmunk!" Chipmunk? Since when was I a chipmunk?

"Hey! Why am I a chipmunk?" I ask, praying that she heard me.

"Because you're cute!" Jisoo turns around and winks at me then walks into the distance. I clutch onto my shirt lightly as I feel my cheeks burn up. I-I'm cute? I walk home, still thinking about what Jisoo said.

She thinks I'm cute?

Sorry about the short chapter. Even if I try to update regularly, it just doesn't work. Also, I'm going to update in my Natsuri fanfic today so wait for that. Otherwise, see you in the next update!