Chapter 27: Captured

Rosé's POV

"Ah! Finally, back home!" Lisa leaped onto the couch, not even bothering to take her shoes off.

"Yah! Go take a shower! You'll make the couch filthy!" I kicked her behind and she groaned but got up, storming into the bathroom. I sighed and shook my head then walked into my bedroom.

"It's good to be back here." I muttered, patting my mattress. Suddenly, something tapped my bedroom window. I ignored it, thinking it was a branch or something. The tapping sound got louder, however. Until the tapping sound was replaced with a banging noise. I jumped off my bed and moved away from the window, about to call Lisa until the window swing open, revealing a black hooded figure, holding a cloth and a hammer.

I stepped back in fear, reaching for something to hit the intruder with. They made a sudden lunge at me, startling me. The stranger grabbed me and held the cloth to my mouth. I screamed Lisa's name, hoping that for once she wouldn't be the stupid, deaf monkey she is and hear me, but it was muffled. My vision soon became blurry before I fell to the ground, my eyes instantly shutting.

Lisa's POV

Once I had finished getting dressed, I walked out of my room to tell Rosé that I was done. However, as I entered her room, she wasn't there. There was broken glass on the floor and a note on the floor. I hesitantly picked it up and read up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa, right?
Don't worry, your friend is safe with me.
I won't hurt her.
I'll just show her who she belongs to.
Me.

-J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh no. Shit, shit, shit!" I run to my bedroom and grab my phone, shakily dialling Jisoo's number.

[Calling OldChikin...]

[What do you want no-]

[Get over here now! We have a problem!]

[What happened? Is Rosé okay?]

[No time to explain. Get over here ASAP.]

[Call Ended]

I read the note over and over again, mumbling cuss words and venting out my anger and frustration. Why? Why?! In no time, Jennie and Jisoo rushed through the door, panting heavily. {A/N: They all have keys to each other's apartments.}

"Where's Rosé?!" Jisoo yelled once she caught her breath. I handed her the note with an apologetic look on my face. She read over it before slamming her fist against the wall.

"No, no, no, NO! Call the cops, Jennie." The said girl nodded and took out her phone, dialling 911. I walked over to Jisoo, pulling her into a tight hug.

"We'll find her, Jichu. I promise." She cried into my shoulder and I patted her back. I've never seen Jisoo cry before except for when I ate her chicken by accident.

"Lisa! Jisoo!" We both turned around and Jennie dragged us outside and into Jisoo's car. She threw Jisoo the car keys and hopped into the backseat, pulling me in the back with her.

"W-What's going on?"

"We're going to find Rosé."