Chapter 14: Bright Lights

Jisoo's POV

Where the hell am I? I woke up with a tremendously painful headache and blurred figures standing in front of me. Sirens blared and illuminous lights flashed. Inaudible voices yelled at me but the deafening siren overpowered the sounds.

Where. The. Hell. Am. I?! I felt numb in my right arm. Then, I remembered what had happened before I blacked out. Jin. Why? Why were you there? Why did you hurt Rosé? Why did you almost kill her?

"Ah! She's woken up!" A woman in a white coat ran towards me, her black locks flowing behind her.

"Miss, don't worry. We are on our way to the hospital right now." I nodded slightly and smiled. She grinned back and looked towards another woman who was talking to the driver.

"Dr. Kang!" The brunette turned around and looked at the nurse.

"Ask the driver how much longer until we arrive." Dr. Kang nodded and turned back to the driver.

"Miss Park, how much longer?" The noirette glanced behind her before focusing back on the road.

"About 2 minutes until we arrive." The nurse turned to look at her partner.

"Ok. Thank you." I looked at my surroundings. Who brought me here? Where's Rosé? I started to think back to the incident with Jin. I still couldn't understand why he would do such a thing. Just as I was beginning to drown in thought, the van stopped and I was pulled out of the back and wheeled into a room in the hospital. I was then lifted off my stretcher and placed on the bed. My body suddenly shut off and I felt drowsy. Something sharp entered my wrist but I was already starting to sleep. Then, my eyelids shut.

Next Morning...

"Ughhh... What happened?" I sat up from the bed and stared at the shiny white walls and matching furniture. The only colourful item were flowers placed on the table beside me. The door swung open and revealed a familiar brunette who was looking at her clipboard.

"Ah! Good Morning, Miss Kim. I am Dr. Kang but you can just call me Seulgi." The doctor walked over to me with a smile.

"You arm seems to be healing well. We will allow you to leave in two weeks but for now, Nurse Bae with look after you." I nodded and layed back down.

"Oh! You might want to thank the person who brought you here too. She has been inside the waiting room worrying for a long time about you. You are very lucky to have a person like that in your life, Miss Kim." Rosé. I had completely forgotten about her help. Guilt built up inside of me and I quickly rose again.

"Um! Doctor?" The brunette looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Could you bring her here please? I need to talk to her." The doctor hesitated before nodding.

"Alright. I'll tell her." I thanked Dr. Kang as she grinned and left the room. I glanced to the side of me and saw a bag there. Curious, I grabbed the paper bag and opened it. Inside was a bottle of water, some chicken and a note. Before stuffing myself, I read the note.

'Hey Jisoo! Hope you feel better soon! I left you something to eat incase you get hungry. If you need anything, call me. From Jennie (and Lisa)'

I smiled to myself and placed the note down.

"Those two dorks." The door opened again and this time, a red-headed chipmunk burst through, cheeks bright red.

"Jisoo! You're okay!" The girl sprinted towards me and tightly held me in an embrace.

"R-R-Rosé.. Y-You're choking m-me..." She automatically let go and smiled nervously.

"Sorry, hehe." She stared down and bit her bottom lip. Awww. She's adorable without even knowing.

"I'm glad you're not badly hurt. Is you arm ok?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm ok." We both giggled and Rosé sat next to me, her hand intertwined with mine.

"I'm sorry about Jin. I don't know what's gotten into him these days. Before, we was really nice and hilarious but now, he's...weird." My eyes started to water as I thought back to times where Jin had made me giggle at all of his stupid Dad jokes, even when I was feeling down.

"He'll change soon. I know it." Rosé gently brushed my tinted cheeks, brushing off the tears. I looked up at her and she smiled.

"I promise, the Jin you knew before will be back soon." I pulled her in for a hug and she immediately wrapped her arms around me.

"Are you sure?" She pulled away and stared at me in the eyes.

"I'm sure of it." She pressed her lips against mine and the same sparks ran through my body.

I really love her.

I brought Red Velvet into her because why not? Also, I might try and bring Twice into this story too unless you guys don't want me to but I'm not too into Twice yet so maybe when I am, I'll start adding them into my fanfics. Enjoy the song above and see you guys in the next chapter! ❤️❤️❤️❤️