Chapter 20: Spending The Night

Jisoo's POV

"So. Would you like to explain what happened at the hospital?" The police officer asked me, staring at me through her tinted glasses. I explained everything, pausing when she took notes in the small notebook she had in her hand.

"Ok. We will move onto the personal questions." They asked me the simple questions, about my age, career and family.

"Thank you. You may leave now. We will see you tommorow so that you can answer some more questions." I nodded and bowed slightly before walking out of the interrogation room, eager to meet Chaeyoung again. I exited the room and walked to the waiting room. However, she was nowhere to be seen.

"C-Chae?" I grew worried, biting my lower lip while looking around the police station for her. After an entire lap around the bland building, I found Chaeyoung looking around for me. She was carrying a shirt in her hands and pacing up and down the corridor.

"Chae!" I called out and ran to her. She turned around and smiled brightly. Rosé held her arms wide open and I jumped into them, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Missed me, huh?" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my waist, placing her face in my neck. She gently kissed and I giggled.

"Yeah. They said I would have to stay over tonight." I said while pouting.

"I know, Jennie told me. I'm staying with you tonight though!" My eyes widened and I hugged her tighter.

"Thank God! I don't what I would so without you for a night."

"No need to worry though. Should we go to the room now?" I nodded and she let me down. We walked, our hands joined and entered one of the rooms.

"Wow! This is cleaner than I thought!" Rosé jumped on the double bed and I chuckled lightly. The room really was beautiful. There was a lovely view of the park next to the police station for visitors and a dazzling bathroom. There was also a kitchen, a bed, two closets and a small couch with a flat screen TV.

"Damn! This could be considered an apartment instead of a room!" It really was as big as a standard apartment. I wondered how the station was able to afford several rooms like this but not comfortable chairs for visitors (shade).

"What do you want to do?" I thought for a while before walking to the couch.

"How about we watch a show?" Chaeyoung nodded and sat down next to me. We turned on the TV and went on Netflix. We watched Stranger Things and by the time we had finished Season 2, it was already 12am.

"What's gonna happen next?! I hope nothing happens to Hopper or I'll walk right up to the Duffer Brothers and shove my fist up their a-" I covered Chaeyoung's mouth before she could continue.

"Calm down, it's a show." I giggled as she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" I yawned and nodded. She carried me to the bed and put me down, crawling next to me.

"Why do you still have a shirt?" Chaeyoung looked at me for a moment before realising and looking down at the T-shirt still in her hands.

"O-Oh! This is for you!" She put the shirt on me and I looked down at it with a smile.

"Thanks." I grinned at her and she smiled back, moving her arms to my waist.

"You're welcome." I giggled for the nth time this day and placed my arms in her neck. We moved our bodies closer until our lips touched. I held onto her shoulders tighter when she bit my lower lip, begging for entrance. I immediately allowed her to and her tongue explored every bit of my mouth. I let out a tiny mouth as her hands travelled up from my hips to right under my shirt. We pulled away to catch our breaths for a bit.

"I love you, so much." Chaeyoung whispered. I smiled larger than I ever had before.

"I love you too." I placed my hand on her cheek and smashed our lips together.

I'm glad I can spend every night with you...

I hope we can.

I'm back guys! I'm finally back since I have my Summer holidays now which means I will have more time to update now! Yay!  While you wait for the next chapter, enjoy this video:

And this picture I found on Pinterest 😂:

See you guys soon! ❤️