Chapter 22: Watch Out

Jisoo's POV

"It was just a bad dream..." I lied to her. I had to. She was already dealing with so much stress, especially with Jin on the run.

"Are you sure?" I nodded and layed back down. Chaeyoung also layed back down, wrapping her arms around my waist. I placed mine on her neck and hid in her shoulder. We stayed still until we both drifted back to sleep...

3rd Person POV

(Get ready for some writing that's hard to understand because I've NEVER written in 3rd person for any of my stories so... 👍)

"Jisoo..." Rosé had woken up early that day just so that she could stare at her lover's stunning face. Sprawled out hair and crumpled PJ's may look messy on other people but on Jisoo? It was a blessing from God Jihyo herself. Jisoo shortly after woke up with a groan.

"C-Chaeng?" The sleepy girl rubbed her eyes and saw Chaeyoung staring at her as if she was about to burst from how cute Jisoo was being.

"Morning, babe." She kissed her forehead before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. The groggily girl lazily lifted herself out of bed and into the kitchen to see what was being made. However, there was a loud bang on the door.

"Hello?" Jisoo asked. She moved closer to the door.

"Hello, Miss Kim. It's time for you to answer some more questions for us." A muffled female voice replied back.

"Ok. Give me about 20 minutes."

"Alright. I will meet you in the room." Jisoo walked away from the door once she heard the footsteps of the officer fade away.

"You better get ready, Jichu." I nodded to Chaeyoung and headed into the shower. She quickly took a shower and got dressed.

"Right on time! I've finished making breakfast." Jisoo walked over to the table and saw 2 plates with bacon, eggs and 2 slices of bread. I quickly ate it all up, pausing to compliment the beautiful chef for her food.

"Thank you, Chipmunk." She kissed Rosé on the cheek.

"Why does everybody call me that?!" The angered girl said.

"It's because you look like one, my adorable Chipmunk." The older girl pinched her girlfriend's cheeks but was playfully hit on the arm.

"Ow! That hurt!" Jisoo said, holding onto the spot where the blushing girl hit her.

"I'm leaving now, bye Chaeng!" Jisoo gave her a peck on the lips before walking out of the place, heading to the interrogation room.

Chaeyoung's POV

I sat down on the couch, scrolling through social media. I had gotten a text from Jennie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lil' Mandu 🥟:

Hey, how is Jisoo?

Chipmunk 🐿️:

She's good. She just went for another questioning.

Lil' Mandu 🥟:

That's good. Me and Lisa will be coming over at around 2pm so get ready! We'll be bringing food over too.

Chipmunk 🐿️:
Yay! I was just about to get something. See you soon! <3