Chapter 5: Meeting Again

Whoa! 3 updates in one day?! What a great day huh? Well, I quickly want to thank xxXNightKillerXxx for giving me the motivation to start writing again. Anywho, onto la chapter.

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo! Wake up sleepy head!" I hear a familiar voice. My eyes slowly open before the person throws something soft at my face.

"Ah! Kidnapper!" I shriek, throwing my pillow at them.

"Ow! Jisoo, it's me Jennie!"

"Ohhh...sorry Jen. Hehe.." I say nervously while dashing out of the room.

"You're lucky I don't have time to deal to with you. I have to go to Lisa." Jennie says before walking towards the door.

"Make sure you eat Jisoo." I nod to her before looking back at my phone.

"Bye chikin!"

"Bye, Jendeuk!" She walks through the door,leaving me isolated in our apartment. What should I do? I check the time and see that it's 8am. How dare she wake me up this early?! I groan while getting up and walking into the kitchen for a drink. I wonder what Rosé is do- STOP! I need to get her off my mind. My head throbs and my vision blurs. What's happening?! Then, it all faded to black...

Rosé's POV

"Yah! Lisa, wake up!" I shake my roommate violently but she's still sleeping. I run towards the bathroom and fill a cup with cold water. This is what you get for yesterday. I storm back to where Lisa is still sleeping and pour the water on the side of her face. Her head slowly rises.

"Hello?" I laugh at her stupid response.

"Wake up, crackhead." She rises out of her bed like Frankenstein and walks into the bathroom.

"What time is it?" I hear her call from the shower.

"6:50am." I hear her gasp before hurriedly dashing out of the bathroom.

"Chae! Why didn't you wake me up!" Lisa yells at me while getting dressed. I turn around and stare at the wall, not wanting to look at my naked roommate.

"I tried to but you didn't wake up, idiot!" I yell back, crossing my arms.

"Fine, fine. C'mon! We're gonna be late!" I quickly grab my backpack and slide into my shoes before walking out of the apartment, Lisa closely following behind.

"Why couldn't we stay in?" She groans as we walk through mountains of leaves.

"Because we have to learn, dummy." Lisa groans again before catching up with me. We walk to the university, chatting about random stuff. Before we enter Seoul University, my roommate is ambushed by Jennie.

"Ah! Jennie!" She says while blushing. I smirk at the pair.

"Well, I'll leave you two to do whatever. Make sure you use protection!" I yell the last part while walking into the building, winking at the flustered couple. Pulling up the straps of my backpack on my shoulders, I walk through the crowded corridors with my head low. Soon after, I reach my classroom and sit in the front.

"Hello class." The instructor walks in and begins his lesson.

After School

I walk out of the classroom and towards my favourite spot, the café. I hope I'll get to see Jisoo there again. My heart begins to beat faster and my body fills with excitement. Without realising, I start sprinting to the café with a wide grin. In record time, I arrive there and greet the barista.

"Ah! Miss. Park again! Another cappuccino?" I shake my head and walk up to the counter.

"Can I order two lattes please?" The barista nods and walks into the kitchen as I walk to the iconic booth. After impatiently waiting, someone enters the shop. My head jolts up from my book and I look towards the door to see the person I've been waiting for.

"Jisoo! Over here!" I wave my hands frantically in the air, praying to catch her attention. Fortunately, my wish comes true and she spots me in the corner, her eyes lighting up and a wide smile replacing her frown.

"Chipmunk! What a coincidence seeing you here again." She says while taking a seat across from me.

"Yeah! But I'm glad I get to see you again." I grin while staring into her dazzling eyes.

"Here are your two lattes." The barista says, placing the bot drinks on the table.

"Thank you." I slightly bow and hand her the money for the drinks. She bows and walks to another customer.

"Oh! You ordered two?" Jisoo looks at me, tilting her head in confusion. I bite my bottom lip at the sight and look down.

"Rosé? Are you ok?" I look up at the Korean beauty and see that she is quite close.

"U-U-Uh... You're kinda close." I mutter, my breathing patterns changing rapidly. She snaps out of her trance and draws back with a red face.

"S-S-Sorry. I've been feeling light-headed a lot. I even passed out today." Jisoo chuckles quietly.

"Really?! Are you ok?" I keep questioning her as she sips on her drink.

"Yes, I'm fine, Mom."I lightly smack the side of her arm while she grins.

"Anyways, I better get going. See you later."

"Maybe never!" She stares at me, clueless before finally getting the reference I made.

"Oooooohhhhh!" I roll my eyes jokingly.

"You're so slow, you know."

"And you're so cute, chipmunk." My cheeks flush as she playfully winks at me and leaves her seat.

"Bye, Ro-" Before Jisoo could finish her sentence, she suddenly collapses onto the ground, causing me to enter panic mode. My body trembles as I immediately run over to the unconscious Jisoo.

"Hey! Wake up!" I shake her over and over again. Guess I'll just carry her. I pick her up and dash out of the café, leaving the customers and staff dazed and confused.

Jisoo... Please be alright.

I hope you liked this chapter too! Sorry if it seems rushed but I wanted it to be out for you guys to read. The song above is such a great cover by our chikin Jisoo. Please listen to it if you can! Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!