Chapter 25: Dangerous

Rosé's POV

"CHAEYOUNG!" I jolted and looked up. The rest of the group were staring at me, fear and confusion in their eyes.

"Wha- What happened?!"

"I don't know. You were just unresponsive. Did something happen?" Jennie responded.

"N-No I'm fine." I answered abruptly a bright grin to bury their worries. Jisoo still looked over to me to make sure I was safe and gently squeezed my hand for comfort.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." She nodded and continued to eat. I looked towards his direction. He was shooting death glares directly at me. Jisoos Christ. Even Jennie doesn't have a much of a killer glare like him.

"I need to use the bathroom." Jisoo suddenly said while she got out of her seat.

"Okay, be carfeul though." Lisa replied.

"I will be. No need to worry about me." She walked towards the female toilets. I went to put the rubbish away when I saw Jin getting up from his seat. Oh no.

"Jin? Where are you going?" One of his friends asked.

"Just going to the toilet." He walked towards me. Oh hell nah. I quickly threw the trash away and stopped him in his tracks.

"Oi! Move!" I stayed put. He tried walking around me but I stopped him once again.

"Stop, I'm just going to use the bathroom, that's it." He pushed me put I stood my ground and pushed him back harder.

"How am I supposed to trust you exactly? After all the pain you've caused me and Jisoo. How can I trust you?"

"My God! Am I not allowed to pee? I'm human as well! This is a democr-" I shoved him to the ground, not allowing him to continue his unnecessary speech about democracy.

"Shut up." As soon as I said that, Jisoo walked out of the bathroom.

"Chaeng? What's going on?" Jin then stood up and brushed his clothes.

"Your savage little girlfriend here randomly attacked me." She looked over at me with a sceptical look.

"Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" A random civilian asked that was eating by herself.

"No I'm not! How dare you accuse-"

"Shut your annoying ass mouth." Jisoo snapped at him. Jin scoffed but stayed quiet.

"I think it's time for a trip to the police station, buddy." I took out my phone and called the police. I explained the situation and they said they would be arriving shortly.

Jisoo's POV

We arrived at the station not long after the incident. Jin had been apprehended and was currently being sent to an interrogation room. We were also questioned but allowed to be let free soon after. However, to our surprise, Jin also walked out.

"The hell?" Rosé asked but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"What's the prob? Sad you couldn't keep me locked up?" He teased before flashing a grin at us and walking away.

"How the frickity frackity fuck did he get away?" Lisa whispered but Jennie was still able to hear it.

"I told you to stop swearing otherwise I'd cut off those stupid bangs of yours. Where's my scissors?!" Jennie yelled.

"N-No wait! I'm sorry, please!" Jennie and Lisa walked away to bicker like the elderly couple they were. I stood in my place and watched them walk off before turning to Rosé, who was trembling from the frustration building up inside of her.

"No...this isn't possible. How?! How was he released?!" She then stormed off to the deputy's office.

"Chaeng?" I tried following her but I was stopped and blocked by the security guards.

"This area is inaccessible unless you have been granted permission." I nodded and sat in the waiting room. Don't do anything stupid, please.

Rosé's POV

"Where is the deputy?" The officers looked at me and ran over.

"Excuse me, you are not allowed in here. Please leave."

"I don't give a shit. Your deputy just let a criminal free." I replied harshly. One officer then held my arms and tried escorting me out but I elbowed his abdomen.

"EXCUSE ME? What is all this commotion?" The deputy appeared and walked into the room.

"You let a dangerous criminal go, that's what happened." He sighed and told me to speak with him in his office.

"Alright, what's all this fuss you've caused?"

"Why did you let him go?" I asked immediately.

"Who exactly?" He acted confused.

"Kim Seokjin. The one who was imprisoned for rape and assault."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I glared at him but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"How the hell did he get away, free of charge? He is supposed to be locked up!"

"You are supposed to be as well." I raised my eyebrow. He grabbed a notebook from his desk and flipped a few pages.

"You assaulted a police officer as well as Seokjin. You used a weapon for Seokjin's attack which means you could be spending up to 2 years in jail as well as an additional year for elbowing authorities as well as trespassing. All together, you could be serving a maximum sentence of 3 years and 3 months in prison." I began fidgeting but kept my composure and replied confidently.

"I don't care about my sentence. You deserve to be in jail as well as you released a criminal." The deputy reached down to his cabinet and grabbed something. I was afraid that he might pull out a gun but instead, it was cash.

"Look, if you just take the money, I'll let you go free and forget about this little chat we had, alright missy?" I looked at the cash in disbelief.

"You can't bribe me. I won't let you."

"Why can't you just accept it? You don't have to be so goddamn stubborn about it." Really? This was who were supposed to protect us?

"Because I'm not corrupt, like you. I don't accept money from horrible criminals like you who are supposed to protect the citizens of their country. Do you know how dangerous Jin is? He's a psychotic, lovesick fool who only cares for himself. How could you let a man like him go?" The deputy grinned and pulled out a briefcase from under his desk. He then proceeded to place it onto the table and open it. Inside were hundreds of thousands of dollars. More than I've probably ever received in my life.

"This is why. Money." He smiled at me once more and closed it back.

"Now, either leave and I won't arrest you right now for asking about confidential information or it's straight to the slammer." I quietly grumbled before leaving the room. I can't believe that he was bribed by Jin. God, I'm never trusting authorities again.

I'm gonna find a way to get them back.

A̸̧͎̰͒̏͛l̸̳̊̍͑̓̌̂̀͐͊̕l̷̘̠̦͉̪̾̓̋ ̶̤͙͆̓͒ồ̸̙̱͈̓͑̀͐͘ͅf̶̧̠̮̲̹̘̩̰͖̀͛̕̕ ̵̛̯̗̹́̊͗t̴̡͖̳̗̰̤̹͑̊̐̇̊͗̍̽h̶̜͙̳́́͌͐ę̴͔̺̟̜̮͈̀́̓͐m̷̢̫̗̿͊͜͝.̷̢̣̬̓̉͛