Chapter 18: Talk To Me

Jisoo's POV

I didn't talk for the entire ride there. I was too traumatised to even move. Chaeyoung desperately tried to get me to talk but nothing ever worked. Flirting, cuddling and even kisses didn't work.

"Jichu, please, just talk to me." I shook my head while looking down at my bare feet. I was so dumb to even THINK that Jin might have changed. Why did I even let him into my room?!

Flashback

I was laying in my bed like always, staring up at the ceiling fan that was close to dropping onto my head. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. Eh? Who could that be? I slowly rose from my creaky hospital bed and walked towards the door. Once I turned the handle, I was trapped in someone's embrace. Is it Chaeyoung?

"I'm sorry, Jisoo." I was confused by the masculine voice. I looked up to see Jin, close to tears.

"J-Jin? What do you mean?!"

"I'm sorry for getting you hurt. I'm sorry for being so obsessive over you even though you have a partner already." He muttered, tears dripping down his flushed cheeks. I wiped them away and sat him down on the bed.

"Jin, what do you mean? It was my fault for even trying to get involved."

"Why are you acting like I didn't do anything wrong, Jisoo? It was my fault that you even got hurt in the first place. Stop trying to make me look innocent."

"I don't mind. I know that you can change." I smiled while sitting next to Jin.

"What do you mean?! Why are you sticki-" I interrupted him.

"Because I love you. A-As a friend of course!" Jin chuckled while grinning.

"Of course. Are we good now?" I giggled and he held out his hand.

"We are good." I shook his hand and we both laughed before the room fell to silence. There was awkward tension flying in the air. Jin leaned closer to me but I leaned back.

"Don't move. I promise." I hesitated but stayed still. I closed my eyes, feeling his hot breath on mine.

"J-Jin...stop..." I felt myself being thrown harshly onto the bed. I looked up to see Jin staring at me, licking his lips.

"S-Stop!" He pushed me down harder against the bed.

"Shhh...don't struggle..." He grabbed my gown and ripped it open, exposing my bare chest and underwear. Jin looked me up and down.

"Trust me. Trust me." He kept on repeatontg those words while reaching to his belt. I cried out but he covered my mouth with the pillow in the floor.

"Shhhhh! Trust me, BITCH!" I was shocked by his words. What happened to him? Before, he was the type of guy who would make anyone laugh, no matter what state they were in. What happened?!

"Try to stay quiet, it will be over soon. Trust.Me." I closed my watery eyes, preparing myself for what is going to happen. However, I didn't feel anything except for the weight on me being lifted off. I opened my eyes to see my saviour, dealing with Jin. I felt so horrible. Why did I even let him in? Why was I so stupid to think that he might have changed?

End Of Flashback

Why did I let him in? Why did I just act like nothing had happened?! Why was I so idiotic? I hate myself. I hate myself now.

"Jisoo! Why are you crying?" I touched my cheeks and felt the water. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying.

"N-Nothing..."