Chapter 10: Reunion

Jisoo's POV

I wake up that morning to find an adorable chipmunk laying next to me, peacefully sleeping.

"Morning, Rosé." I mutter, placing a kiss on her forehead. She grumbles in response while lazily moving her arm towards me.

"Mmmmm, Jisoo..." She starts mumbling too low for me to hear. I get up from the bed, making sure I don't wake the Sleeping Foodie up. I walk towards the kitchen to make us some breakfast. While I'm waiting for the eggs to fully cook, I feel someone's head on my shoulder.

"Jisoooooo~" Rosé says while humming.

"Yah! I'm cooking!" She doesn't respond but wraps her arms around my waist.

"I'm tired~"

"Then go to sleep!" She groans and rests her head on my back. Shortly after, i hear soft snores from behind me.

"Aish, this girl had the nerve to sleep on me." I rolled my eyes internally and brought her back to my bedroom, laying her on the bed. After, I hurriedly walk back to my eggs and eat them before taking a warm shower and changing my clothes. My mind wanders back to last night and that mysterious person chasing Rosé and I. Who was that? Why were they following us? Especially with a camera. I felt an eerie chill run down my spine but I shook it off.

"Jisoooooo!" I turn around to see my chipmunk running towards me, arms open wide. I dodge her, making Rosé slam right into my closet. I burst out with laughter while she pouted.

"Jisoo, that hurt." I giggle as she rubs her butt while coming out of the closet.

"I'm sorry." I try to pull her into my embrace but she looks away.

"Rosé? Chaeyoung? My baby? My love? My waifu? My future wife?" Rosé groans before quietly giggling and turning to face me with her arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorrryyyyyyy~!" I drop to my knees dramatically and hold onto her leg. She looks down at me and laughs.

"Fine, I forgive you, dork." I grin while standing up.

"Want to go somewhere again?"

"Of course! How about the park?" Rosé's eye light up.

"Yes pleaseeeee~!" She says in her aegyo voice. I couldn't help but blush.

"Alright. Let's get dressed." She nods before skipping joyfully away.

Half an hour later...

"Rosé? You r-" I hear footsteps approach me. I turn around and see Rosé in the one of the most beautiful outfits I've ever seen. Mine of course is better. My mouth is still wide open, drool spilling from it.

It might have been simple but it was still stunning. Meanwhile, my outfit is mediocre.

"You look... Beautiful." My face turns red.

"You look sexy." I wink while smirking and Rosé freezes before blinking rapidly.

"T-T-Thanks..." The chipmunk looks down, playing with her feet.

"Should we go now?" Rosé looks up and nods and we walk out of the door. We make our way to the park, talking about dumb subjects on the way.

"One time in Biology, there was this guy named Park Jimin who threw up while we were dissecting a frog." We both laughed at the thought.

"Really?! Jeez." After our conversation, we finally reached the park. However, the long time was worth it.

"Whoaaaa~! This is beautiful!"

"Just like you." I pinched her rosy cheeks and she grinned. We explored the park, taking many photos of wildlife and the scenery. After our exploration, we decided to rest on a nearby bench.

"Thank you for taking me here, Jisoo." Rosé gripped onto my arm and layed her head on my shoulder. I lifted her face towards me and brought her in for a kiss. It was much different from our first one - more slow and soft. We pulled away after a few minutes to catch our breaths.

"I really do love you, Jisoo."

"I love you more, Chipmunk." She playfully hits my arm. Out of nowhere, someone sits down next to me. Rosé lifts her head and we both look at the person. My eyes widen and I freeze in my place.

"Jin?"

The mystery person is now revealed!! I feel Iike you're all going to get angry at me. Welp. Anyways, I'll keep it short. Enjoy the song above and see you guys in the next chapter!