Chapter 6: I'll Take Care Of You

Jisoo's POV

Where am I? I look around the anonymous room, admiring the stunning view from the window. I looked near the door to see a collection of plushies that look like food. It was fake food heaven. There was tons of plushies from donuts to ramen and even sushi. Who has all this time to go and collect plushies? Suddenly, I heard the door creak open, revealing a familiar face.

"Jisoo! You're awake!" The chipmunk hurriedly runs over to me, pulling me into a hug. I feel my cheeks redden as her arms tightly wrap around my waist, pushing her breasts onto my chest. Never mind, this is the real heaven.

"A-A-Ah! Rosé!" She quickly realises and pulls away from me with red cheeks.

"Sorry, hehe." She says in a baby voice, melting my heart.

"Anyways, are you feeling any better?"

"Y-Yeah, I am."

"Are you sure? You seem a bit red." Rosé moves her face closer to mine, causing my face to heat up even more.

"Oh no! Do you have a fever?" She places her hand onto my forehead gently, staring into my eyes. I shyly shake my head.

"Oh... Well, why did you faint?" Rosé moves her hand away and my heart beat quickens.

"I... I dunno. It happens." I shrug my shoulders as she continues staring at me as if I told her the most obvious lie.

"Seriously! I have no idea why I fainted." Rosé groans before reaching to the side of the bed to grab a towel. She then picks up a bucket full of warm water and dips the towel in it, draining it before placing the towel on my head and gently pushing me down.

"Lay down. I'll make you something to eat." The chipmunk quickly ran out of the room. I scan the bedroom once again, my eyes focusing on the dozens of posters of Kpop groups and anime hanging on the walls. Oh! She likes EXO too? Cool.

"I'm back! Sorry if I kept you waiting!" The red haired girl returns with her long hair flowing behind her. How can she be so stunning without knowing?

"Oh! It's fine." Rosé walks towards me with a tray. The tray had soup and bread on it. She sat on the side of the bed and lifted the spoon of soup towards my lips.

"Ah! I'm f-" I wasn't able to finish as she had shoved the spoon in-between my lips. (A/N: This just sounded so wrong to me I'm sorry-)

"Mmph!" I hesitated before drinking the delicious soup.

"Sorry if it isn't that good. I wanted you to  eat well and rest." Rosé looks down before feeding me again.

"What do you mean! This is better than chicken!" I instantly regretted what I said. Nothing.EVER.Beats.Chicken. Not even this delicious soup.

"Oh! T-Thank you." I grin and her cheeks turn red. Why does she keep blushing? Why do I keep blushing?

"Eat some of the bread too." Rosé breaks of a piece and feeds me it but I refuse.

"You eat it. I'm full from the soup already." I smile brightly.

"N-No. You need to eat. What if s-"

"Don't worry! I'm full already. You need to eat more than me." Her eyes light up from my words as she nervously breaks of a piece of the bread and eats it.

"Mmmm! Thjis is rwealhy ghood!" Rosé exclaims with her mouth full.

"Hey! Don't talk with your mouth full!" She sheepishly smiles before swallowing her piece.

"Ok. Do you feel better now?" I nod before sitting up, forgetting that Rosé's head was in front of me. Our heads bump and I instantly pull away.

"Ow!" She shouts, pulling back and rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I move her hand and rub the spot. She gazes at me, her black orbs hypnotizing me.

"J-Jisoo?" The chipmunk mutters, quickly looking down at my lips.

"R-R-Rosé..." I move my hand from her head and place it on the side of the bed. I look at her damp, kissable lips. What's this feeling? I gulp down a lump in my throat and pull on my collar.

"J....Jisoo...." She whispers before wrapping her arms around my neck, drawing me closer. Our only focus was on each other, the room around us disappearing. The butterflies in my stomach erupted. Then, our lips met. I closed my eyes and sparks ran through my veins. I wrapped my arms around her waist and heart beats rapidly. After what seemed like hours of pure bliss, Rosé drew back to catch her breath. I stare at her flustered state, biting my bottom lip.

"R-R-Rosé... W-W-What... Is this?"

"I don't know. It's....odd." We continues staring into each other eyes until we heard the front door open.

"Chaeeeee!" I turn my head to the door before looking back at Rosé, who has turned pale.

"Oh no."

Who's at the door? You'll find out soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I removed a part in Chapter 4 because I fought it was a little weird but I made it up to you guys. Anyways, enjoy the song above and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!