Trinidad-Tobago VS USA

The crowd cheered loudly as USA was dominating the game against Trinidad-Tobago and Bombay was quite happy. He stood in a track suit that matched the colours of the uniforms his players wore. Miss MacKay wore a Letterman jacket, matching the colours as well. Six of his players were on the out ice playing their heart out. Portman and Fulton had played separately, but once Bombay brought both of them out, he was surprised with what they could do and impressed with their techniques, which was shoving or pushing any opposing player out of their way and the way of their teammates. 

Callie sat on the bench watching next to Luis, who's helmet sat on the top of his head and on the other side of her sat Guy. They'd be switching in a little bit and she couldn't wait. As of now, Portman, Fulton, Jesse, Charlie, and Ken were out on the ice with Goldberg in net. Julie wondered when it would be her turn, but being backup sucked a little. She kept in mind that she would be playing shortly, possibly at their next game.

Jesse wasn't excited to get off the ice because he'd been teased by a kid his age in the stands who mocked him and his team. It got him upset, but when Coach kicked him to the ice, he cooled down and got his head in the game. Now, that boy spoke gibberish and it started to annoy her, Guy and Luis quite a bit as they rolled their eyes and watched the game.

"All right! Switch it up! Let's go!" Bombay hollered. Three forwards entered and three more left. Together, Guy, Luis and Callie got right into the game as the defenders came back, Dwayne and Averman leaving. Callie went after the puck right off the bat with Luis and Guy skating around, waiting to help her as they got themsleves open, Dwayne already shoved one player away from Callie.

Charlie nods, watching his sister. "Come on, Cal, you got this." He told himself, barely above a whispered as he watched her go after a player. She came up from behind and brought her stick below the other one, hitting the stick up. When the other player lost control of the puck and it became a free possession, she shoved the player aside as he shoved her. She turned, looking for some help and quickly Guy came to air.

She turned, the boy shoved her to the boards and she fell back, but grabbed him as well. Guy got away with the puck, turning on his skates and seeing a freed clearing, he shot the puck down to Dwayne. The show-boater headed down the ice, picking up the puck and hitting it into the air, bouncing it off his stick. Another defender from Trinidad showed up behind him, bringing his hand forward and bumping the puck away.

As the puck dropped, USA lost possession once again. Luis went after the player and the puck, but it was Averman who intercepted the puck, stopping it with his foot and then turned, passing it to Callie. She kicked it forward and they headed back down to their end, Goldberg standing up and watching now as his zone was safe for now.

She came up to the net and lifted her stick, going to shoot, but faked it and passed it back to Guy, who shot and scored. Next to the net, they managed to skate to the boards as a team of five as they cheered and tapped one another's shoulders. Holding onto the other and hollering, they all smiled and bumped the other. Their teammates on the bench cheered as well and tapped the top of the boards with their bare hands, cheering as well. The five skated alongside the boards, tapping the hands of their hands as Bombay congratulated on the beautiful goal.

"Goal by 00, Guy Germaine and assisted by number 78, Callie Conway." The announcer spoke.

"Holy crap!" Callie cheered. "We're on a roll, guys!" She smiled, heading back to face off. Guy took face off and she took a wing with Luis, Dwayne and Averman behind them. She lowered and held her stick low, watching the boy next to her as she kept her guard up, not wanting him to get the puck if Guy won and passed it out.

Winning face off, USA took possession of the puck and started a play.