Italy VS USA

"It's been all USA tonight. They lead Italy six to nothing. They've really dominated this game. Italy with the puck across the line. D'Agistino shoots! Glove save by Goldberg!" The announcer spoke.

Callie slowed her paced and rounded the net as she overhead Goldberg pep himself up. "Have no fear! Goldberg is here! Hey man, there was nothing on that! How about a real shot. Hey, Paisan, meatballs are slowing you down?" He started making fun of the player and Callie decided to stay close in case he continued because the Italian player seemed to be getting upset by Goldie's words. "How do you say 'wussy' in Italiano?"

The player went to go at Goldberg, but Callie skated between the two, shaving some ice and got Goldberg, who sighed and smartened up. She placed a hand on the Italian boy's chest, wanting him to stay back from her idiot teammate. "He doesn't mean it."

The boy stood taller than her and she stood taller than Goldberg, which didn't surprise anyone.

"I do so."

"Shut up, Goldberg because I shove some meatballs down your throat." She whipped around, eyeing him and he gulped, knowing what strength she had. She turned back, patting the Italian's shoulder who scoffed and the ref pulled him back to his own side. 

"Goldberg!" Bombay called from the bench, wearing a brand new tux and his hair was slick back. Callie wasn't a super fan and she knew what was coming next. Being an observer, she knew what happens when Bombay has some sort of mental edge. She knew that Gordon was going to be rough on them soon and become to riled up in the spotlight to remember the real reason why he was there; to coach Team USA.

"What? What'd I say?" Goldberg asked, baffled someone even asked him what he did wrong as he believed he didn't do anything wrong.

As they started once again, she came to the face off after hearing a whistle. Bringing her stick forward to match the forward's next to hers, she glanced back to see who it was. Rolling her eyes, Dean clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth, making a clicking sound towards her and winked. Deep down, Dean knew Callie had looks, all of his female teammates did, but she stood out a little more and the fact he could mess with her made his day even more better.

With the puck in their possession, it was passed out to Callie and she pun around after getting away from the forward that stood next to her. Fulton and Dean got on their way and started plowing through the Italian players as they helped the puck and their teammates get to Italy's zone. Callie skated along the boards and behind her came Dean, he skated out and came in on an angle, shoving the Italian player into the boards so she could continue with ease. Seeing Fulton wide open, she passed it off and he got himself ready for his power shot.

She was knocked down, but got up instantly and shoved the other player. Fulton lifted his arms then dropped them quickly, shooting where ever and hoped it went for the net. As he hit the goaltender, the puck dropped and fell right next to the line, just entering and getting USA another point. With a smile, he and Callie skated over to one another and she jumped up, chest bumping it and cheered. Then the rest of their teammates joined and as much as she wanted to tell Dean to take his hands off the top of her helmet, she did not because this was game time, not enemy time.

Callie skated rapidly down the ice, chasing an Italian player down the ice with Fulton behind her, trying to catch up, but wasn't able to help. Seeing the fear in Goldberg's eyes, she had to do something. She pushed herself a little more and managed to get her stick around the front of the player's body, not touching him, and pushed the puck away slightly. Both of them skating into the other and losing control, the two of them fell to their knees and stomachs, sliding into the boards.

Bombay cringed at the sight, bringing a fist to his mouth as his narrowed eyes wondered if she was all right. Adam came around, fetching the puck and tossed it out to Dwayne, where he took off. Dean skated by, offering her some help and to make them good, she took it, but did not give him a sign of thanks. "Gee, your welcome." He scoffed.

"Oh, thank you." She mocked in a screechy voice, pushing off. 

"Callie! You good!?" Bombay asked.

She nodded as she skated by. Getting her head back into the game, Adam passed her the puck and Dwayne got himself open as Adam was unable to receive the puck now since he was blocked by two Italian players. Callie took this as a shot for herself to show off and gain the team another point. Coming up rather quickly, she kicked the puck forward. Stopping abruptly in the front of of the net, shaving some ice, she sailed the puck into the net roughly as she stopped. By the time the ice left from her stopping, the puck had entered and the sound went off.

"Yeah!" She called.