Germany VS USA

Taking a lap around the ice, Callie skated off from her small group to get her speed up. Skating around, another player decided to join her and they skated at their fastest in order to keep up with her. She knew about Adam's wrist injury, but no matter what she said, he would not listen and she knew she'd do the same if someone told her to sit out because of some injury. She would want to play and help her team rather than feeling useless.

The day before, she had made an important call to someone back home, only to find out that they weren't there. So, now their brother was coming out to LA and she couldn't. Jan was going to get Bombay back and knock some sense into the man that's supposed to be their coach who isn't standing behind the bench at the moment.

Glancing back, she rolled her eyes when she realized who came up next to her. In front of her, Dean skated backwards and kept a steady eye to make sure he wouldn't skate into anyone. "Hey, Callie, I was wondering, maybe you'd ask Charlie to help coach the team a little since Bombay ain't here."

"Why can't you do it yourself? You're fifteen." She scoffed, skating by him, but he grasped her wrist and held her back. "What?"

"Come on, Babe, I know we don't get along, but at least make it look like it on the ice."

"Why? Because we're teammates?"

"You're not too nice yourself." He shook his head. "I was trying to have a simple conversation, but never mind." He waved her off, heading back to the boards.

She felt bad when she watched him leave. She came off rude and even he knew it. She figured he just wanted to screw around and make fun of her again, but maybe he wasn't trying to this time. She knew how hard it may be for him not to make fun or annoy her, or the others.

Arriving back at the boards, Team USA gathered together at their bench. Tibbles leaning over the rail of the stands and called to the team. All of them glanced over and up, huddled together in a group and none of them looked too confident about the game without someone to coach or have their back. The games were getting tougher as the better competitors were rising and they needed someone behind their bench, but who? They hadn't seen Bombay in a while.

"Hey team! Hey team." He furrowed his brows slightly, wondering where Gordon was. "We're gonna be great, right?" None of them replied, knowing he wasn't impressed at their last game either. "Where's Gordon?"

"You tell us." Luis shrugged.

"I don't believe this." Tibbles shook his head.

A ref came up as Germany was waiting by their bench. "Team USA, without a coach behind the bench, you'll forfeit the game."

"But you can't do that." Someone said. 

Callie gazed around. She eyed her brother and nodded towards the glass. He looked up, seeing what she saw and nodded. She gave him a weak smile. "We have one." Charlie left the crowd and skated alongside the boards. "Miss MacKay!" He called.

"Hey, Charlie." She smiled. "What's up?"

"You have to pretend to be our coach."

"Where's Gordon?"

"Pretend. Or we're out of the tournament." Callie spoke, stopping abruptly next to her brother, who nodded. 

"But I don't know anything about coaching." She answered.

The ref came up to see where the players and their coach were. "Here she is. Our Coach. Coach MacKay." Charlie nods to the ref, who seemed a little curious about it, but when Miss MacKay stood up on the boards connecting the glass and the boards, he seemed more convinced.