Acknowledgements

Writer's Note:

♥ Hi fellow readers, I am the writer of my Stranger Things Season 3. Thank you for considering to read this story.  I hope as you read on, you can grow to love this story as much as I do! ♥

______________________________ ______________________________

I have always wanted to experience being a writer and I know I would have regretted it big time if I never did it. I could not be more happy to have done a story based off the Netflix phenomenon- Stranger Things, it was a real challenge but I enjoyed every minute of it!

It wasn't until I had graduated from high school, that I decided to finally watch the TV show that everyone would not stop raving on about and I fell in love with it. I was hooked on from the very first episode in season 1 which opened with the four boys being close friends, playing a board game together and then the story only got more interesting. I love how this show isn't afraid of taking risks and neither am I. Fun fact- One of my favourite things from the first season is the Ouija Christmas lights, I even made it my username because it's such a clever idea- 'ChristmasLightThings.'

I have always been creative and l wanted this story to have parts of myself in it. It is now real and not just in my imagination. It is my gift to the world that I want to share! ♥️ It has something for everyone who's a fan of the fandom, so please share it with others so they can read it too! I'm just so grateful for the Duffer Brothers and the Cast for bringing this amazing TV show to life that everyone seems to like, (Thank You!!!) it really has changed so many lives including my own. Heck, I even wrote my own version of it so yeah I'm a fan. I will admit my STS3 is 'crazy' but I tried my best to follow the themes of the previous two seasons, extend the character's storylines and still make the story feel special since it is a dream (NOT HOBBY) of mine. It is more than a fanfiction, to me it is my first ever published book. I wanted to take a lot of risks to hope and please people to enjoy it as much as they do with the TV show, that was my goal. My 'Dream Cast' are new or old characters portrayed by huge celebrities, (you're welcome world!) because it makes the experience memorable to imagine them in these different scenarios. It just made me love every single character a lot more, as well as their actors! The music is another element I love, they're all my favourite hits from the 80's so that's 'RAD!' I was also curious to see if there would be any similarities with the actual third season and mine. I feel like Stranger Things is all about 'interpretation and perspective' it just depends on how you see the story going forward, based on what you hope to see or not see and that's what makes this whole fan fiction experience of being a writer so epic! My STS3 doesn't necessarily follow the same timeline as the third season but it still relates to the first two seasons. Regardless of what happened on the Netflix show in July, my STS3 will always hold a special place in my heart forever.

I might be dreaming a bit big for this last part but it would really put the cherry on top of the Scoops Ahoy ice-cream cone for me if my 'Dream Cast' or the Duffer Brothers admired my work, that would honestly be the most amazing, strangest thing ever!🤗