Chapter Seven: The Dance and the Demodog

Troy plans another wicked scheme. A night of dancing, and someone gets murdered the next day as the gang search for Dustin's Demodog.

Main Character outfits

1. Eleven-(hair in a pulled-back ponytail, black and white polka dot dressing gown/ bluish-grey sneakers, floral retro top, black jeans, blue hair scrunchie/ formal dress in red/dark blue top.)

2. Max- (a pink and black long sleeve shirt, blue jeans/ black leggings, frilly purple skirt, a T-shirt tucked in her skirt with a big necklace on and her hair out all frizzy, wearing cute sneakers /orange converse shoes, white polo shirt with blue-collar, blue shorts.)

3. Steve-(a dark blue and red striped shirt, dark blue jeans/ yellow buttoned shirt, black pants/ red shirt, blue jeans.)

4. Nancy- (a black and white dress, mint belt, matching pump shoes, iconic necklace.)

5. Jonathan- (a purple and grey striped shirt with pink tie, dark blue pants, watch.)

6. Billy- (a white singlet, blue denim jeans, silver chain, black boots.)

7. Joyce- (a dark green top, brown woollen jumper, dark blue pants.)

8. Mike- (a black and white graphic tee- shirt- RELAX, cream pants, white sneakers/formal suit and tie in green/red and grey shirt, brown pants.)

9. Will- (a blue and maroon striped shirt/grey pants,/formal suit and tie in blue/grey and white shirt, brown pants.)

10. Lucas- (a white singlet, dark blue knee-length shorts, white socks, white runners, white wrist band/ formal suit and purple tie/ yellow and cream shirt, green pants.)

11. Jim- (police chief uniform/ dark green T-shirt, blue jeans, gold belt.)

12. Karen- (a white dress with green and blue stripes.)

13. Dustin- (gold stars on a black shirt, brown pants, formal suit and pink tie/ dark blue and white shirt.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins, Indiana. 13th September, 1985;

A small body creeps into the daylight, its wormlike tail trails behind it sniffing the air and twitching its whiskers looking for food. There is none out in the sunlight so some rats crawl inside and drink from a puddle in the Sewers instead which is still green from the summer and then many more join as a pack and soon leave scurrying through some tall grass... all running over to the same location like a colony of black ants attracted to food. They soon end up at the closed Hawkins swimming pool only to jump in the water drowning themselves!

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Natalia Dyer/ Charlie Heaton/Joe Keery/ Dacre Montgomery/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson with Jack Dylan Grazer and Maya Hawke...🎶]

Robin and Steve start working with Hopper as police interns, she wears her iconic silver necklace, a blue and white striped shirt and dark blue knee-length shorts finished with white sneakers. Steve is finishing up some things at the police station and Robin comes in holding two coffees one for her and one for Hopper since Steve had revealed he doesn't like it and she says in a funny mocking kind of way, "College who?"