Chapter Six: The Dark Room

El leaves with Hopper, while back at school detention is being dealt with. Nancy and Jonathan investigate dark secrets at the Community Pool, and over in Ohio, more mysteries to do with the MK Ultra subjects are discovered.

Main character outfits

1. Eleven-(a light green shirt with pink stripes, black pants, Lucas's red and white bandana on her wrist.)

2. Will- (a black and green striped shirt, black pants.)

3. Max- (a blue and purple shirt, green pants, short white socks, red and white trainer shoes, hair in two braids.)

4. Nancy-(a light pink and grey striped dress with black buttons, small silver stud earrings, watch.)

5. Jonathan-(a green Van Huesen shirt, black watch, brown tie, black belt, beige pants.)

6. Billy-(a black leather jacket over lavender buttoned shirt, blue jeans.)

7. Mike- (a bitchin/emo look- lots of black colours- black and white sneakers, black jeans, black jumper with black sunglasses/red striped shirt.)

8. Lucas-(a yellow shirt, pale green pants.)

9. Joyce-(a blue and purple and white checkered shirt over a black and white T-shirt, blue jeans.)

10. Dustin- (a black graphic candy tee shirt-NERDS, brown pants.)

11. Jim- (police chief outfit.)

12. Steve- (a striped blue shirt, dark green and black swimming shorts, sunglasses.)

13. Karen- (a yellow shirt, purple shorts, small gold necklace with a pearl/ fuchsia dress, aqua blue belt, black heels.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indiana, 515 Larrabee Road. 12th September, 1985:

Arriving at the Ive's residence, Hopper knocks once waiting for El's aunt Becky to answer, but she doesn't. El then uses her powers to open the door herself, they enter and notice that El's mum Terry isn't there, even though she normally is in the lounge room? Hopper looks around the small house yelling out for Becky, "Hey Becky, you here? Hello?!" He soon finds her, but she is dead! Her body is lying on the ground in the kitchen and all around her is blood! He assumes that Becky was murdered by being shot before she could make it to the phone to ring the cops for help, Hopper and El both look at each other shocked!

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Natalia Dyer/ Charlie Heaton/Joe Keery/ Dacre Montgomery/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson with Julian Morris, Jack Dylan Grazer and Maya Hawke...🎶]

Nancy goes into Mike's room to check up on him who replies sarcastically, "Don't mind the closed door." The two siblings start to talk, Mike is still upset about his and El's break up, "My life is a train...El use to drive my train.." Nancy tries to cheer him up but it doesn't make it any better. Mike then remembers and asks if she can come on their camp as a supervisor? Nancy tells him about her new job instead, "I've got to work on the paper." Mike is surprised to hear she got a job, "You! You got a job?" and in a very dramatic way, "The last time I left this place, my entire life fell apart, so I'm just going to stay here forever." Nancy asks if Mike is really just going to sit around in his room and mope all day? Mike didn't listen to any of that because he was too busy playing with a Rubik cube, Nancy annoyed takes it off him and demands him to get out of the house! Mike tells her in a sad and annoyed tone, "Go away." Nancy then tells him to get up, shower and change out of his pyjamas for school, Mike just says before cozying back up in his bed, "Ew, no!"