Chapter Three: Back to School

The moment has finally arrived for Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucas, Max and El. The gang had faced monsters and bad men operating at a strange lab, but now they have to face their next biggest threat...High School.

Main character outfits

1. Mike- ( a green and blue polo shirt with yellow stripes, black pants.)

2. Eleven-(a light blue shirt tucked into blue striped pants, brown belt, white sneakers/ FLASHBACK- light blue shirt over a red, brown and dark blue flannel shirt, blue bracelet/ purple shirt.)

3. Will- (a white and green and grey and red striped shirt, brown pants/ black PJ shirt, brown PJ pants.)

4. Lucas- (a Ralph Macchio inspired shirt with Japanese lettering that spells out 'Karate Kid,' blue shorts, camouflage bandana.)

5. Max- (a green shirt, blue jeans, iconic maroon VANS shoes, maroon school backpack, short red and white socks, pink and green and yellow and blue belt.)

6. Joyce- (a white and burgundy shirt and her work 'Melvad's' uniform/ dark blue shirt, black pants.)

7. Billy- (a light blue buttoned shirt, denim jeans, black boots, black belt.)

8. Nancy- (a white collar shirt with grey vest, magenta skirt, teal blue side bag.)

9. Jim- (Police chief outfit.)

10. Dustin-(a cream and dark blue shirt, light green pants with grey school bag stitched with different eccentric badges, his iconic hat.)

11. Steve- (a purple striped shirt, blue jeans.)

12. Jonathan-(a orange buttoned polo shirt, brown pants.)

13. Erica- (a yellow polka dot dress, pink bow in hair.)

14. Karen- (a black and hot pink polka dot top, white pants.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins, Indiana. 6th September, 1985:

[🎶It has been somewhat normal since the summer heat rained down on them in July. Now, everyone is getting ready to start or go back to high school;

In his small artistic bedroom, Will turns around adjusting his black Q*bert LCD game watch on his left wrist and nods his head in time of the music. Over in his room, Jonathan is fixing his shirt, by doing the buttons up and tugging on the collar frustrated!

At the Wheelers, Nancy puts on some deep shades ready for her senior year and then decides to take them off. Mike styles his own hair by patting his head down, looking in a mirror.

In his room, also looking in a mirror, Lucas backcombs his hair and then clicks his fingers winking like a lover boy. Erica calls him out at his door, before poking her tongue out, "Nerd Alert!"

In her tiled bathroom, Max washes and then dries her face with a deep blue towel and begins to brush her hair, not knowing if she should have it up or down?

Dustin finishes putting on his shirt, "Dusty, honeybun, it's time for school!" His mother soon calls out to him from the kitchen. Dustin, still wincing in pain from just washing his hands in the sink, catches his breath, "Oh no, not again..," It had been like this for him all summer, even if he wanted to tell someone, he couldn't risk hurting them. He only yells back, "Coming!" before hearing the creepy voice return,