Chapter Ten: The Storm

Havoc wrecks as secrets are unleashed and more than one deadly monster surfaces. Erica and Dustin team up to go on a daring mission as a massive storm floods the streets. With terror reigning and lives at stake both in Hawkins and at the Camp- Everyone has to work together before it is too late.

Main Character Outfits

1. Mike-(a mint green polo shirt, black shorts/blue and grey polo shirt, black pants.)

2. Eleven- (a yellow and black dungaree, blue bracelet/ dark blue shirt, magenta plaid pants.)

3. Will- (dark blue shorts, a red and orange striped long shirt/ black and white T-shirt, blue pants.)

4. Max- (a purple and rainbow top, yellow shorts, yellow watch, green scrunchie/ purple and red and orange and yellow and green striped jumper, blue jeans.)

5. Steve- (a yellow shirt over a black and red hoodie, black pants/purple shirt, blue jeans.)

6. Nancy- (a purple cut-out top, black pants, white sneakers/pink and teal green dress.)

7. Jonathan- (a green striped shirt, black belt, blue denim jeans.)

8. Lucas-(a red and grey singlet, grey arm wrist band, black watch, white and red sneakers, blue and yellow stripes on long white socks, dark blue shorts/grey shirt, black pants.)

9. Erica-(a purple and light pink shirt with hot pink stripes across, dark blue pants, 'My Little Pony' backpack, yellow bracelets.)

10. Joyce (a grey and red shirt, brown pants/ plaid white and tan brown shirt, jeans.)

11. Jim (police chief outfit.)

12. Dustin (a dark blue 'Star Wars' shirt, brown pants/ black and blue shirt, cream pants.)

13. Billy (a black singlet, blue denim jeans, black boots.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camp Sunshine Lake, Indiana. September 17th, 1985;

Outside in a clearing of the forest, Hopper holds a memory ceremony for the guardian of the Camp in the dark, "I'm sorry to say this, but we have found a body, another dead body right here at the camp." Anyone who can make it there has their torches on to illuminate some light like fireflies. Hopper grabs a shovel and begins to bury Larry's dead body. Will explains after the short ceremony to Hopper that Larry was actually once the Mind Flayer( the same thing that was inside him last year) at sometime and killed him, pretending to be him!

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Natalia Dyer/ Charlie Heaton/Joe Keery/ Dacre Montgomery/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson with Julian Morris, Jack Dylan Grazer, Maya Hawke and Matthew Modine...🎶]

A heavy thunderstorm is in Hawkins. Joyce still worries why no one has come home from the Camp yet? She tries to ring through to Hopper and them again but can't get through, no matter how many times she tries, she only hopes and prays that they aren't getting this hectic weather at the Camp!