Notes:

Thank you so much for being on this journey with me by reading my alternative take on season 3 of Stranger Things, I really hope you enjoyed it!

______________________________________ ___________________________________

SOME ANSWERS REGARDING MY STS3

Prologue/CH 1

1. The new bad men who are aware of Kali's powers and kidnapped her were goons from the new lab, they dress in white lab coats and wear biohazard masks on them and are tasked by their boss to do stuff like kidnap people with powers or capable of powers.

2. The strange green thing in the pool that Jonathan took a photo of with his camera was a small 'strange plant' it originally came from the Upside Down. Similar to one of the third season's Hawkins Post articles referring to all the summer gossip- 'There were leaks in the pool's filtration system. The leak caused a rapid buildup of bacteria and algae(one of the Upside Down particles likely from s2)'.

CH 2

1. It's a long story how Will got his powers, It isn't until my STS3 where Will learns he has his own and he struggles to understand how they work? Later he learns from the Mind Flayer, what his powers contain.

2. No Karen didn't get to meet Eleven in my STS3.

3. Ethan is the one who opened the small gate in the Sewers in Hawkins in the Summer that Hopper naturally missed. Ethan was chased and stuck in the Upside Down. He can also likely teleport as another power- that's likely how he ended up in the Upside Down in the first place.

CH 3

1. Ethan is a mystery alright, he is very suspicious and mischevious at first. He is introduced as a new kid starting high school with the others and seems normal but you can't help but shake this feeling that something is 'strange' with this new kid, he's too big in the story to not be? Ethan is suspicious from the get-go when he meets Eleven, he seems to have a particular interest in her and why could that be? Does he like her genuinely or is he a spy sent from likely Dr. Aaron to bring her back? What about his new budding friendship with Will Byers, Will has been through a lot and Ethan could've been trying to get info out of him for someone else? We can't trust him yet, because we don't know him yet? Everything Ethan said could be a lie? Because if there is one thing Stranger Things succeeds at is surprising us with the unexpected- so is Ethan a friend or foe?

2. Not at first, but only Troy realises later on that Jane/Eleven is the same girl who hurt him.

3. Yes.

CH 5

1. No, it's not. They have a short break up but eventually Mileven got back together.

CH 6

1. The lab goons killed Becky just as she was trying to ring up the cops, she was too late and Terry is likely behind their doing.

2. In my STS3 you learn of 2 more subjects-007 (Ethan) and 010 (Ten).

CH 8

1. The octopus thing in the lake at the Camp is actually a monster from the Upside Down- the Aboleth. A fearsome brutal sea beast that was responsible for water turning gross and toxic.

2. No Billy is not possessed. He is acting like a 'zombie', the Mind Flayer tricked Billy to consume a tiny bit of 'pink Stuff' in a glass of 🥃 to make him a red herring for everyone else as they thought he was behind all the trouble, but he wasn't.

EXTRA: The Mind Flayer had been spying on them for a whole year, while trapped in the Upside Down, so is aware of the Aboleth creature from the kids playing D&D. I do think STRANGER THINGS IS THE NEW HARRY POTTER WHICH IS WHY- My STS3 is massively influenced by Harry Potter, the Aboleth was very much inspired by the Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets.