Chapter Nine: The Traitor

A Code Red occurs at the Camp as it gets even more dangerous when a frighteningly evil returns. Meanwhile, Joyce is in a difficult situation with Dr. Aaron.

Main Character outfits

1. Mike-(a mint green polo shirt, black shorts.)

2. Eleven-(a yellow and black dungaree, blue bracelet.)

3. Will- (a red and orange striped long shirt, dark blue shorts.)

4. Max-(a purple and rainbow top, yellow shorts, yellow watch, green hair scrunchie.)

5. Lucas- (a red and grey singlet, dark blue shorts, grey wrist band, black watch, white ARIOSTEA hat, another pair of white and red sneakers, blue and yellow stripes on long white socks, white cap.)

6. Steve- (a red polo shirt, black pants/blue buttoned shirt underneath a brown jacket, denim jeans.)

7. Nancy- (a red and black striped shirt, white sneakers, black jeans.)

8. Joyce - ( a grey and red shirt, brown pants.)

9. Jim ( a white singlet/Police chief outfit.)

10. Dustin ( a dark blue 'Star Wars' shirt, brown pants.)

11. Jonathan (a white shirt, black pants.)

12. Billy (a black singlet, denim jacket overtop, blue denim jeans, black boots.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camp Sunshine Lake, Indiana. September 17th, 1985;

The kids were supposed to be back from their school trip now, which worries the parents (well, mainly just Joyce Byers) in Hawkins.

Following El's tragic fall; Mike had trouble sleeping because of what happened to her and has stayed by her side all night. Hopper enters the small room, before stopping to overhear an emotional Mike tell an unconscious El, "El, I know that you might not hear me, but I just want to let you know, that I will never let you go. El, come back to me, please I need you..." Mike then begins to resonate the night he met her, claiming to always protect her, "You know I could never forget the night we met, it was raining, no pouring in the woods, the night was full of terror and Dustin, Lucas and I were searching for Will, but instead we found you... Eleven [chuckles]. I remember thinking that you must have been freezing, your eyes were filled with tears and then the three of us took you back to my basement. I gave you my sweater and you told me all about the bad men who were after you, I knew then that I would swore to be your protector..."

Mike stops speaking when he feels a heavy hand rest on his shoulder, he turns around to see Hopper and hugs him as he continues to cry, Hopper comforts the boy. Mike's face looks so raw and lost, El looks so delicate lying there like a flower, "I... I can't [sniffle] lose her again Hop!" Hopper continues to comfort Mike, "I know kid." He soon tells him that he should go join the others for breakfast. Mike is reluctant to leave but finally does.

[🎶Based on characters by the Duffer Brothers and an Netflix original series/ Winona Ryder/David Harbour/ Finn Wolfhard/ Millie Bobby Brown/ Gaten Matarazzo/ Caleb McLaughlin/ Noah Schnapp/ Sadie Sink/ Natalia Dyer/ Charlie Heaton/Joe Keery/ Dacre Montgomery/ Cara Buono/ Priah Ferguson with Cary Elwes, Julian Morris, Jack Dylan Grazer and Maya Hawke..🎶]