Chapter Eight: Camp Sunshine Lake

The gang is all ready to enjoy their science school trip away at the Camp Sunshine Lake, which is anything but 'sunshine' as a mysterious figure has sinister intents to disrupt the serene woodlands.

Main Character outfits

1. Mike-(a mint green polo shirt, dark blue shorts.)

2. Eleven-(a blue and purple and pink dungaree, white sneakers, yellow hair scrunchie, blue bracelet/ yellow top and black dungaree.)

3. Will-(dark blue shorts, a red and orange striped long shirt.)

4. Lucas- (a red and grey singlet, grey arm wrist band, black watch, white and red sneakers, blue and yellow stripes on long white socks, dark blue shorts.)

5. Max- ( a purple and rainbow top, yellow shorts, yellow watch, green scrunchie.)

6. Steve-( a white and yellow shirt with a red and dark blue vest, black jeans.)

7. Billy- (a black singlet, blue denim jeans, black boots.)

8. Nancy- (a red and black striped shirt, black pants, white sneakers.)

9. Joyce- (an orange shirt, brown jacket, brown pants/ red polo shirt.)

10. Dustin- (a blue graphic tee shirt, green pants/ light blue shirt.)

11. Jim- ( police chief outfit.)

12. Erica- (a pink and white frilly top, purple pants.)

13. Karen-(a floral top, purple and yellow knee-length skirt.)

14. Jonathan-(a white shirt, black pants.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins, Indiana. 15th September, 1985;

Families are saying goodbye to their kids outside the high school before they have to hop on the yellow bus and leave for the long-anticipated Camp. Karen hugs Mike tightly and tells him to have fun! Mike only tells her he has to leave now otherwise he will miss the bus! Dustin tries to go on the bus with them but is thrown back by some type of force!? He knows it has to be because of the marking burden on his arm. He thinks it's best if he stays behind anyway to try and find the missing Demodog and keep it captured until they deal with it when they come back. Dustin hugs Mike and El and then the rest of his friends, Lucas tells Dustin to "be careful."

Erica teases Lucas, "Enjoy Camp Lukie, just don't be too much of a nerd!" Joyce is overprotective of Will leaving her to go on the school trip hugging him tightly, Will winces and says feeling embarrassed, "Okay Mom, that's enough, I'm still at school." She then lets him go, brushing off his shoulders and reminds him if he's got the pills? Will tells her does, he also reassures her that he hasn't had a nightmare for a while and believes it will be ok.

Troy smirks before hopping in Coach Parker's sports-car along with his classmate Corey Weber.

Mike says, "Seriously again?" noticing that Max and El are already sitting together, he then sits with Will and Lucas on the bus getting a window seat. One of the students start to sing 'The wheels on the Bus' for fun and mostly everybody laughs and joins in. Dustin forbidden to leave stays behind and just watches as his friends depart...

In the Upside Down( blood-red and stormy)Ethan finds himself in a dark version of the Hawkins Community Pool! As he gets up off the ground, shaking his head and feeling groggy! He covers his ears at the deafening sound of thunder! A bolt of lightning strikes through the dark clouds lighting up the sky! He then watches the same creature from before leap once again into the murky pool so he follows it and exits falling through another hole into a lake but this time it was back in the real world, the air was normal again. He flails around helplessly and panics trying to swim in the rough current! The monster soon drowns...but Ethan makes it to shore, he looks around confused, seeing trees and a lake in a place that didn't look like Hawkins?