[9]

"I'll probably stay home today. Boss wants me to finish the last 3 chapters of the book I'm working on."

Minho hummed, "Baby don't overwork yourself okay? Don't skip meals."

Jisung chuckled, "I could tell you the same thing you big baby."

Minho laughed, "How's your butt by the way?"

Jisung glared, "As sore as ever, thank you!"

"I bet you're only staying home because you can't walk properly."

"You saw me waddle into the kitchen, YOU DON'T NEED TO BET ON ANYTHING!"

Minho laughed so hard at Jisung's statement, he started choking on his food.

Woah, slow down, it's not what you think.

Minho and Jisung thought it would be fun to play wrestling while watching a movie.

Things got a little out of hand and Minho ended up pushing Jisung off the couch resulting in an aching tailbone.

"Yeah that's what you get for pushing me off." Jisung glared

"Sorry, I just missed you a lot."

"I feel like you should start missing me less."

"When I told you to relax last night, this isn't really what I meant."

Minho looked up at Seungmin with a confused look, "What do you mean? I was relax last night."

"Yeah we know, your hickey tells us everything."

Minho's hand immediately went to his neck. Running to his full-length mirror, he checked his neck, and sure enough, there was a purple spot on his neck.

"It's a bruise, not a hickey."

"Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that." Chan smirked

Seungmin, Felix, and Chan were all in Minho's office. They just finished lunch and still had time before their break was up.

Minho glared at Chan, "Shut up. Jisung bit me as payback when I accidentally pushed him off the couch while wrestling."

"I'm not even gonna ask."

Minho walked over to his cabinet and grabbed his hoodie. He threw it over his head, pulling the hood up so the bruise is completely covered.

"Hey hyung, how's Black Mask going?"

Minho went silent. How IS Black Mask going?

"Jinyoung said he didn't have a partner. What are you planning to do now?"

Minho went over to his desk and opened his laptop, "I'll have to watch the recordings again. Check to see if I missed anything else."

The 3 exchanged worried looks. They can tell Minho is really stressed. He came to work with mispaired shoes this morning and that's never happened before.

"We'll leave you to it then hyung. Break's almost over anyway." Felix stood up

They all bid each other goodbye, leaving Minho to be engulfed in the silence of his office.

Minho stared at the ceiling, trying to put his thoughts together. He was fiddling with the hem of his hoodie when Minho suddenly remembered something.

He immediately pulled out his phone and typed up his message.

Me:
You little brat, why didn't you tell me I had a bruise on my neck¿?

Sungie:
Bruise? What bruise? 🤔