[15]

"You feeling okay?"

Jisung nodded lightly making Chief Yang hum.

"How bad is it?"

Chief Yang put on a thinking face, "Probably an abduction arrest since you did try and kidnap the moron."

Jisung winced, "But... I think it can be handled at court."

"Really?"

Chief Yang nodded, "You had your reasons. You were tricked. And you didn't hurt anyone."

"What about Youngho?"

Chief Yang turned to Minho, "A life-long sentence for sure."

Minho scoffed, "He better not get sick then."

Jisung giggled before groaning, "You have a stomach wound you idiot." Minho said flicking Jisung's forehead

"Wow, is that my 'thank you' for saving your life?"

Minho chuckled, shaking his head, "You better recover fast then."

"I'm glad you two are all good." Chief Yang said with a smile

The couple exchanged smiles, feeling relieved that everything was already solved.

"Hey, Minho, you know what tomorrow is." Chief Yang smirked

Minho groaned loudly making Jisung smile, "I hate paperworks."

"Guys guess what!"

The 6 boys sitting on the cafeteria table looked up as Felix came running towards them.

"Woah hey, why the rush?" Chan asked, holding Felix's arm

"Yeah you look like that one time Chan hyung accidentally shaved his hair instead of brushing it-"

"Okay can we not speak of what happened 2 years ago?" Chan cut Hyunjin off making the boys laugh

"This is even better! You know that little boy I've been trying to save for the past week?" Felix said excitedly

"Let me guess." Jisung smirked

"The suspect just came in this morning!"

The 6 boys cheered and congratulated Felix, "I am so glad the little boy is safe now. I literally felt like punching his dad so bad but I had to suppress."

Minho chuckled at Felix's pouting face, "Sometimes it scares me that you can easily beat up people with your innocent face."

Felix smiled brightly, "Which is why you should never get on my bad side."

"Seriously, never." Changbin groaned

"I can still feel my ribs crying for help." Seungmin winced

Felix was about to tackle Seungmin but was cut off by a voice.

"Nice to see you boys looking relaxed."

The 7 boys turned and saw Chief Yang standing there. All of them rushed to get into a more professional position.

"I feel like you're here to change that." Hyunjin said sarcastically making the others laugh

"What's up Chief?" Chan asked

Chief Yang smiled, "I just came for Officer Lee."

Minho felt his shoulders droop, "The next few words after that statement usually don't turn out so well."

Chief Yang placed a folder in front of Minho, "A new case just rolled in."

Minho looked down at the file case and saw it labelled "The Red Hood Case".

All 7 of them suddenly turned to Jisung who was just sipping on his coffee.

"What?? I didn't sign any more contracts!" Jisung defended making the others laugh

Jisung pouted, "The one time I sign the wrong contract."

"Just making sure hyung." Felix laughed

"You better confess now." Hyunjin joked

Jisung stuck his tongue out at the two males making them laugh at his antics.

"This isn't mislinked anymore is it?" Minho said, raising a brow at the chief

Chief Yang smirked, "That's for you to find out."

The 6 boys laughed as Minho rolled his eyes at the chief's statement.

"What do you say Lee?"

Minho was silent for a few seconds before turning to the chief, "How long?"

"You got 3 months."

Minho glanced at the boys and saw them all looking at him expectantly. He turned beside him and saw Jisung smiling brightly at him.

Minho looked up at Chief Yang, "Make it 2."

The boys cheered as Chief Yang chuckled, "How about 1?"

Minho playfully glared at the chief, "Don't push it Chief."

All the boys laughed as Chief Yang gave a few more instructions before leaving.

"You're going to do great baby, I know you will."

Minho smiled, "You better not have accidentally got yourself in another gang again."

Jisung groaned, "Can we like forget that already???"

Changbin chuckled, "It literally happened just last week."

"Give us a few more months hyung.. or years." Seungmin joked

Jisung playfully hit Seungmin's arm but they just laughed at him even more.

Chan saw Minho staring at the table and tried to get his attention, "You okay?"

Minho nodded, "I feel like I should've asked for an extension."

"Oh come on you solved Black Mask in like a week, pretty sure you can do this one." Felix encouraged

"Yeah, plus Red Hood's case is barely a week old. You can do this." Hyunjin added

Minho groaned, "I really gotta get my own coffee machine."