[12]

"Hyung?"

Minho looked up and saw Felix standing by the doorway. He noticed Felix was holding a paper bag.

"Hey Lix."

Felix frowned. Minho's voice sounded hoarse and basically dead inside. This isn't the Minho he was used to.

Felix stepped in and closed the door. Minho remained quiet and just stared at the floor as Felix sat on the couch, not really in the mood to converse right now.

"Hyung, I.. I brought you some food. You haven't been eating properly." Felix said, placing the paper bag on the coffee table

It's been 2 days since Minho found out that Jisung is Black Mask. 2 days since Jisung has been locked up.

During these 2 days, Minho couldn't find it in him to go home or even eat anything. He just stayed in his office all day working on his previous cases that he took back from the lower ranking detectives. 

Minho smiled half-heartedly at the younger, "Thanks Lix.. but I'm really not in the mood to eat right now."

Felix sighed, "Hyung, I understand that you're having a hard time. But I can't let you neglect your health like this."

Minho looked down, avoiding Felix's eyes, "When was the left time you left your office? When was the last time you ate? When was the last time you even spoke to any of us properly? I'm honestly surprised you're still hygienic right now."

Minho didn't dare utter a word. He knew Felix was right. He had to take care of himself.

"Come on hyung. Please?"

Minho looked up at Felix for a few seconds. He saw the desperation in his eyes. The concern. The Fear.

Minho sighed and stood up, "Okay."

Jisung played with his fingers as he sat, leaning on the wall. All that's in his mind right now is Minho. He's been scolding himself for the past 2 days.

How he should've just told Minho everything. This wouldn't happen if he had just told Minho everything.

Everything.

Jisung sighed, leaning his head forward. Jisung jumped when someone suddenly hit the steel bars repeatedly.

Jisung looked up, obviously startled and saw an officer standing on the other side, "You have a visitor."

Jisung felt his blood boil as soon as he realized who was speaking.

Jisung walked along the halls as the officer kept their grip on him. Jisung winced as the grip was too tight, he could feel his blood circulation getting cut off from his arm.

Jisung entered the room with a glass divider and saw a man sitting on the other side of the glass, and Jisung knew exactly who it was.

Jisung glared at the man but sat down in the chair nonetheless.

"Hello Jisung."

Jisung's brows furrowed as a smirk appeared in the man's face.

"Why are you here?"

"Just here to make sure you keep your little mouth shut."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "That dimwitted officer was here to make sure of that."

The man smiled, glancing behind Jisung and saw the officer standing behind the door.

"We know we can trust him."

Jisung huffed, "What the hell do you want?"

"One who misbehaves shall get punished Han Jisung."