xlvii.

JUST A WARNING- IT'S ABOUT TO GET SEXUAL. YES, 47 CHAPTERS IN AND I DECIDE TO PUT A SEX SCENE IN. FOR PRECIOUS EYES AND SLIGHTLY DIRTY MINDS ONLY. 

PROCEED. IF YOU DARE.

xlvii. Emerald's POV

He instantly attached his lips to mine. 

We were met in a passionate kiss that slowly turned more aggressive the longer it went on. 

As my lungs were begging for oxygen, he tore his lips off mine and instantly went to my neck. It was unnatural how good that felt but as his teeth and lips racked along my neck. My breath hitched, biting my lip to hold in my moan that wanted so badly to come out. 

His hands gripped my skin under my shirt, dragging them down slowly but tenderly. Everywhere his fingers traveled, my skin felt like it was on fire. But a good fire, if one could believe that. 

He detached his lips from neck, much to my dissatisfaction. 

"Why are you holding in your moans?" he asked huskily. "I want to hear you."

"I have no problem in letting you know how great you are making me feel," I say, breathlessly. "I have a problem with people hearing me."

"Isn't it you..." he begins, kissing over where he'd eventually mark me. This made me gasp, arching my neck so that he can access it easier. "Who has..." he continues, softly biting the mark. I was gasping with each bite, I could orgasm just by this. "Powers?" he finishes. 

I instantly knew what he was referring to and instantly moved my hand up, privacy instilling itself in the room. Feeling it, almost instantly, he begins to roll up my shirt. Bringing it over my head, he reattachs his lips to mine, being met in an eager kiss. I begin to unbutton his button-up shirt, pulling it off from his broad shoulders. 

He unhooked his fingers from my hair and finished taking off the shirt for me. From there, our clothes coming off became a blur. I just realize that one moment I had on my clothes, and the next I was in nothing but my bra and underwear, him only being in his cyclist shorts. 

He easily wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up. I squealed in surprise by how easily he was able to do it, but he placed me on an empty spot on his neatly organized desk. Or until he shoved everything off. I hear everything fall to the ground and I feel myself feel slightly bad about his organization being ruined, but I instantly become distracted by his fingers hooking into my underwear, pulling them down. 

I kept my legs closed but with one look at me, he pulled them apart without much a fight. I was breathing heavily, just by his touch. 

"Relax," he said slowly. "Better yet, let me do it for you."

And without anything else being said, his lips latched on my clit and whatever moan I tried to hold in earlier, was released. I moaned so hard, so loudly, that I felt my voice go hoarse and myself beginning to lie down. I could feel my body flinch the more he circled his tongue around her, sucking on it and biting it gently. 

I groan out again, his tongue licking the whole length of my vagina. 

"Oh my god," I breathe out. "Oh my god," I repeat loudly as he sped up and added his middle finger. I lightly screamed at the added pressure, not used to anything entering it's way up there, not even a tampon. 

"You okay?" he questions softly, unlatching himself for a minute. 

"I just..." I was trying to catch my breath. "I'm not used to the feeling."

"Okay," he says understandingly. "Take all the time you need, when you're ready, just tell me."

"Go back to... to before."